Rupesh Shah Aesthetics

Thursday: 9am - 9pm
Friday: 9am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 9am - 6pm

Rupesh Shah Aesthetics 2019-06-11

Accredited 5th June 2017

Rupesh specialises in non-surgical cosmetic treatments including anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, skin peels and micro needling. He believes in and treats individuals only to give them a fantastic natural looking result just as you want them to be.

When Rupesh asked a client about his recent anti-wrinkle treatment he said, ”It is a quick treatment and only takes 20minutes, is virtually pain free and no one would ever know that I have been to you.”

Ruphesh Shah offers a convenient and discreet service which is ideal for those who do not want to visit clinics in well known cosmetic hotspots such as Harley Street.

He has a strong mix of both male and female clients, in addition to his UK clientele, Rupesh also treats several international patients.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Rupesh Shah

Name: Rupesh Shah Regulatory Body: GPhC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Rupesh Shah Aesthetics”

1. Sara says:

The best 🙂

2. Shreya says:

All I can say is I’m not going anywhere else EVER! Rupesh is highly skilled, meticulous and tremendous with his hands. I can’t recommend him enough. My before and after photos are beyond satisfactory, they are simply amazing!!!!!

3. Marta says:

I was drawn to Mr Rupesh Shah and for very good reasons. It was my first ever Beauty treatment involving Botox/cheek fillers, therefore I was anxious that I might lose my natural features or something might go not as planned. Rupesh Shah answered all my questions and promised natural results which put me at ease. The end results, however, exceeded my expectations. The procedures made me look much healthier, younger giving a very natural effect. Moreover, Rupesh creates very friendly yet professional atmosphere, one feels looked after. I would highly recommend attending his clinic.

4. Pauline says:

Very professional, friendly and took the time to fully explain the procedure.

5. M Ayd says:

Rupesh is absolutely amazing.

6. Beatrice says:

Rupesh really took his time making sure he understood the look I wanted to achieve before we did anything, I was made to feel so relaxed and confident with the procedure. He also described in detail what the product was and why it was his preferred product. Absolutely professional and so much better than anywhere else I’d been. I love my lips and would recommend Rupesh to anyone!

7. Charlotte says:

Rupesh was great as always and very reassuring. I am really pleased with the results of my treatment.

8. Charlotte says:

I had lip fillers for the first time with Rupesh. I was very nervous about the procedure but Rupesh was very professional and made me feel calm and at ease. I am really happy with the results now the swelling has gone down – they look really natural and just what I wanted! I will definitely be coming back.

9. Lucy says:

5 Star

10. M reeves says:

Although I was apprehensive about getting Botox and Fillers done, I was recommended to Rupesh Shah’s clinic by a colleague who was exceptionally pleased with the treatment she had received. My consultation with Rupesh made me feel very comfortable in the knowledge that my fears of the treatment to be done would be first class. I am delighted with the results of my treatment and would highly recommend this clinic.

Reviews for “Rupesh Shah Aesthetics”

1. Sara says:

The best 🙂

2. Shreya says:

3. Marta says:

4. Pauline says:

Very professional, friendly and took the time to fully explain the procedure.

5. M Ayd says:

Rupesh is absolutely amazing.

6. Beatrice says:

7. Charlotte says:

8. Charlotte says:

9. Lucy says:

5 Star

10. M reeves says:

ANTI-WRINKLE BOTOX INJECTIONS
      (Forehead, Frown lines between eyebrows or Crows feet)
      Supplement for men: £50 ( Men require a larger dose of Botox as they have bigger and stronger mucles than women )

Botox® 1 Area £175
      Botox® 2 Areas £200
      Botox® 3 Areas £250
      Peri-oral lip or smoker’s lines FREE with Three areas FREE
      Bunny lines at the side of the upper nose FREE with three areas FREE

ADVANCED ANTI-WRINKLE BOTOX INJECTION PROCEDURES
      Botox® for Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating) Treatment - Both underarms
      Forehead £250 £300
      Botox® for Jaw (Masseter Muscles) £300
      Botox® for Lower Face - Droopy Jowls £350
      Botox® for Neck Lines & Bands £350
      Botox® for Downturned Mouths £175
      Botox® for Smoker's Lines £175
      Botox® for Dimpled Chin £175
      Botox® for Gummy Smile £175
      Botox® for Eyebrow Lift £175
      Botox® for Bunny Lines £175

DERMAL FILLERS ( JUVEDERM VOLUMA, VOLBELLA & VOLIFT)
      The price of the treatments below are dependent on how many syringes of Dermal Filler are used

Marionette Lines