Rupesh Shah Aesthetics

Thursday: 9am - 9pm
Friday: 9am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 9pm
Sunday: 9am - 9pm

Rupesh Shah Aesthetics 2019-06-11

Accredited 4th June 2017

Rupesh has been practising and specialises in non-surgical cosmetic treatments including anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, profhilo, skin peels and micro needling. He believes in and treats individuals only to give them a fantastic natural looking result just as you want them to be.

When asked Rupesh about his anti-wrinkle treatments he says, ''It is a quick treatment and only takes 20minutes, is virtually pain free and no one would ever know that i have been to you."
Rupesh makes his treatments convenient and also gives you 100% privacy.

He has both male and female clients all over Central London and he also travels international if requested. Most of his clients happen to be international ( Middle Eastern, Indian, American, European and Brazilians, etc ) in their thirties and forties, educated and those who demand complete privacy…

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Scar Prevention and Treatment
    Rupesh Shah

Name: Rupesh Shah Regulatory Body: GPhC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Rupesh Shah Aesthetics”

1. Beatrice says:

Rupesh really took his time making sure he understood the look I wanted to achieve before we did anything, I was made to feel so relaxed and confident with the procedure. He also described in detail what the product was and why it was his preferred product. Absolutely professional and so much better than anywhere else I’d been. I love my lips and would recommend Rupesh to anyone!

2. Nicole says:

Absolutely incredible service, and literally could not be happier with the results.

3. Charlotte says:

I had lip fillers for the first time with Rupesh. I was very nervous about the procedure but Rupesh was very professional and made me feel calm and at ease. I am really happy with the results now the swelling has gone down – they look really natural and just what I wanted! I will definitely be coming back.

4. Lucy says:

5 Star

5. Anon says:

I had Botox done to reduce jaw size and teeth grinding (bruxism). Excellent–price, treatment, aftercare.

6. Claire says:

Fantastic treatment, friendly & professional.

7. Nuri says:

Was first time visit to Rupesh Shah, who explained things very well, made me feel comfortable will definitely go back again.

8. Anon says:

very thorough and helpful! the peel was amazing!

9. Irene says:

Very professional!

10. Anon says:

I have seen a number of practitioners and Rupesh has been the best. He is friendly and professional and put me at ease straight away. He really listened to what I wanted and was honest and realistic about what he could do. I was delighted with his treatments. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be going back to see him in the future.

Reviews for “Rupesh Shah Aesthetics”

1. Beatrice says:

2. Nicole says:

3. Charlotte says:

4. Lucy says:

5 Star

5. Anon says:

6. Claire says:

Fantastic treatment, friendly & professional.

7. Nuri says:

8. Anon says:

very thorough and helpful! the peel was amazing!

9. Irene says: