Samantha Grant Aesthetics

Samantha Grant

Unit D, Menzies Road, Dover, CT16 2HQ

Monday to Saturday 10.30 am - 7.00 pm

Samantha Grant Aesthetics 2021-08-05
            Annual Accreditation

Accredited 21st July 2020

I would like to introduce myself to you and tell you a little more about my journey and beliefs for you as a possible patient considering having a treatment so that you can feel confident in your choice.

I started my career in the aesthetics field eight years ago in 2011. At this point in time, it was a medical only field and dare I say it, a lot safer. I was still working as a Community Nurse at that point after qualifying as a Registered Nurse within the NHS in 1999. I had become a little disillusioned with the state of the NHS at this point so decided to mix a love l had for facial beauty, art and my nursing background and I founded my first business offering basic aesthetic treatments.

I had as a nurse worked within in many different teams always looking to update and keep my skills on point and moving with the times, so not much has changed there you will be pleased to hear. I finally left the NHS in 2014, as my little business was growing mainly from patient word of mouth and I decided to focus solely on facial aesthetics.

Plasma Therapy
    Skin Boosting Injections
    Tear Trough Filler
    Samantha Grant

Name: Samantha Grant Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Samantha Grant Aesthetics”

1. Katie says:

Samantha was amazing from start to finish, she made me feel at ease, explained the progress from start to finish. I felt so comfortable. Really pleased with the service and treatment.

2. Michaela says:

I’ve been going to Sam for treatments for 10
        Years now, she is amazing at what she does! Can’t thank her enough.

3. Debbie Dibble says:

Well what can i say,from the moment you meet Sam and the girl’s you automatically feel like you have known them for years! So professional, Sam is super talented at her job i absolutely can’t recommend her enough!

4. Kelly says:

Sam is absolutely amazing and very professional in what she does, she always makes me feel at ease and I always come away feeling extremely happy with the results, I would highly recommend Sam and I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

5. Linda Prentice says:

Sam is a perfectionist. I wouldn’t want see anyone else. Always makes me feel at ease and comfortable.

6. Liv says:

Sam and Emma are amazing, they made me feel so calm and relaxed and I am soooo happy with my treatment!!! Thank you so much

7. Sue Moore says:

I have been going to Sam for treatments for the last 8 years. I would not let anyone else touch my face. Sam is just amazing, very professional, highly trained, and so very talented. I can’t recommend highly enough.

8. Abbey Mcadams says:

Always amazing results. So happy with my lips and wrinkle relaxing injections. Will always recommend Samatha to everyone.

9. Lisa sutton says:

I have been going to Sam for a number of years and would not go anywhere else.
        She’s very knowledgeable and professsional and reassured me when I was worried before a treatment.
        I would 100% recommend Sam to anyone… and I have already sent some friends to see her for treatments.

10. Kat McDaid says:

Sam is superb, a true perfectionist with an amazing passion for her job. Sam and the ladies always make me feel comfortable and put me at ease during my treatments. I look forward to seeing them and always feel fantastic when I leave. Xx

Reviews for “Samantha Grant Aesthetics”

1. Katie says:

2. Michaela says:

I’ve been going to Sam for treatments for 10
        Years now, she is amazing at what she does! Can’t thank her enough.

3. Debbie Dibble says:

4. Kelly says:

5. Linda Prentice says:

6. Liv says:

7. Sue Moore says:

8. Abbey Mcadams says:

9. Lisa sutton says:

I have been going to Sam for a number of years and would not go anywhere else.

10. Kat McDaid says:

Samantha Grant Aesthetics Price List 2020

Lip and Dermal Fillers • 0.55ml = £130
      0.7ml = £175
      1ml = £240
      1.5ml = £310
      Heart Lips • £260

Anti wrinkle relaxing injections • 1 area = £130 2 areas = £190 and 3 areas = £240 all include a top up after 2-4 weeks.

Nerfertiti Lift (neck) • £220

Profhilo (skin remodelling) • £210 per session

Sunekos • £130 per session

Fibro blast • £200 per area
      £400 for neck

Chemical Peels (perfect peel) • £210

Mesotherapy eyes/hair/skin/décolletage • £100 per session

Fat dissolving injections • TBC (based on consultation)

Opera Mask (LED light healing) • £25 per session