Sarah White Aesthetics : Spire

Friday: 9am-5pm
Saturday: 9am-3pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Sarah White Aesthetics : Spire 2019-11-12
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 19th November 2014

Sarah is an extremely experienced Registered General Nurse, Registered Sick Children Nurse and an Independent Prescriber and has over 20 years medical experience. Sarah is fully registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and a member of the Royal College of Nursing professionally trained to the highest standards.

Extensive training from top plastic surgeons and cosmetic doctors combined with the highest quality of approved products ensures safe treatment achieving the best possible results.

Sarah builds relationships with her clients and listens to their concerns. She see’s this as a priority along with continuing her professional development. Sarah aims to achieve the best results for her clients.

IPL Hair Removal
    Laser Hair Removal
    Sarah White

Name: Sarah White Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Sarah White Aesthetics : Spire”

1. Sharon McIvor says:

Highly recommended.

2. Kerri Cunliffe says:

Absolutely love my visit to Sarah White’s love everything u have done for me. Thank you so much.

3. Kate Burkey says:

I can honestly say I am over the moon with my new lips, I was feeling very nervous and anxious before I went.
        Sarah was absolutely amazing not only answering all my questions ( silly questions as well ), she put me at ease straight away, her knowledge is outstanding and I felt in good hands.
        Very professional indeed, thank you so much to Danielle who supported with my nerves what a wonderful team you have Sarah.

4. Julie Currie says:

Sarah is absolutely fantastic. You will feel so looked after by her and you can tell she is totally passionate about what she does. She is definitely not in it just to make money from you like some other clinics! You will be in very safe hands if you visit Sarah and her lovely team.

5. Karen Smith says:

I have visited Sarah a number of times. She is amazing and makes me feel so comfortable and at ease. There’s nothing Sarah does not know about and she can advise and inform on just about anything. I would never consider anyone else. I would happily recommend Sarah to anyone.

6. Judy says:

I came for a peel and came away delighted with the results from the clinics skin care professional. I can highly recommend the medical grade skin products, my skin has never looked better, thank you

7. Jenny says:

I love the new look that Botox has given me. I look so much fresher and this has dramatically improved my self-esteem and how I feel about myself

8. Debbie Copley says:

Made me feel really confident – great service

9. Kerry young says:

I wouldn’t go anywhere else, Sarah gives great advice and has some of the best skin care products.
        Claire also gives great advice and explained the skin care products to me.
        Highly recommended!
        Kerry x

10. Amanda Jones says:

I have been coming to Sarah’s clinic for a while now. Sarah is amazing! I feel great after any treatments and so relaxed and at ease. My skin is amazing after using the products I purchased from her clinic. I wouldn’t go anywhere else, by far the best! Claire the receptionist is wonderful and so friendly. xx Amanda.

Reviews for “Sarah White Aesthetics : Spire”

1. Sharon McIvor says:

Highly recommended.

2. Kerri Cunliffe says:

3. Kate Burkey says:

4. Julie Currie says:

5. Karen Smith says:

6. Judy says:

7. Jenny says:

8. Debbie Copley says:

Made me feel really confident – great service

9. Kerry young says:

Claire also gives great advice and explained the skin care products to me.
        Highly recommended!