Secret Surgeon Ltd

Suzanne Murphy

The Ultimate Sanctuary, 8 Steel Close, Eaton Socon, Huntingdon, PE19 8TT

By appointment only

Secret Surgeon Ltd 2021-06-21

Accredited 14th December 2020

Secret Surgeon Ltd was founded with the vision of providing the highest standard of aesthetic non- surgical treatments to people within the local vicinity.

We respect and value our clients confidentiality and aim to provide an excellent service from the consultation, pre and post treatment process.

Suzie and Clare met over 20 years ago whilst working in the NHS together. Following their separate qualification pathways, they remained great friends and always endeavoured to work together again at some point in the future. In 2018 this dream became a reality and the Secret Surgeon was established.

Suzie and Clare are both qualified professionals who handle every treatment with the upmost care and attention to detail. Suzie qualified as a doctor in 2009 and works as a Plastic Surgery Specialist Registrar within the NHS. Clare is a registered lead nurse with over 20 years experience within the NHS, she also has multiple qualifications in Botox and Filler application.

Your Secret is Safe with us!!

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
    Obagi Skincare
    Clare Clarke Suzanne Murphy

Practitioner

Name: Clare Clarke Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: No

Prescriber

Name: Suzanne Murphy Profession: Dr Regulatory Body: GMC

Name: Suzanne Murphy Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Secret Surgeon Ltd”

1. Sharon George says:

Suzie and Clare always very professional, both very knowledgable. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Definitely recommend. Thank you both.

2. Catherine McDougall says:

I have been several times for Botox & Lip Fillers with amazing natural looking results. Its a lovely salon, the ladies are professional, thorough and fun and make sure you are at ease and happy as you go along. I would highly recommend Suzie & Clare. Very clever talented ladies.

3. Christy says:

Reliable, knowledgeable and experienced. Very happy with the service I received from Clare and Suzie

4. Stacey says:

The lady’s are very knowledgeable and take
        Their time with you. Amazing service.

5. Hannah macaulay says:

The clinic and ladies are amazing. I felt safe, well looked after and everything was explained to me really clearly. I didnt hesitate to book my next appointment and recommend secret surgeons to my friends.

6. JD says:

I wouldn’t dream of having treatments anywhere else! I’ve recommended SS to friends who have also had the same experience as me which is being in safe, qualified hands. Suzie & Clare are warm, friendly people who make you feel totally at ease. I get the results that I ask for which is subtle and makes me feel amazing!

7. Cambridge client says:

Suzie and Claire were brilliant. I felt so reassured with my first session. Excellent clinic set up. Highly recommended.

8. Kayleigh says:

I’ve always been treated with the upmost care when at the clinic, I feel I’m very safe hands and couldn’t compliment Suzie and Clare more, both very professional and understanding of my needs! Thank you so much

9. Peter says:

I would not dream of going anywhere else.
        Discreet, Subtle, Proffesional.

10. Laura says:

Clare is absolutely amazing!!! ❤️

Reviews for “Secret Surgeon Ltd”

1. Sharon George says:

2. Catherine McDougall says:

3. Christy says:

4. Stacey says:

The lady’s are very knowledgeable and take
        Their time with you. Amazing service.

5. Hannah macaulay says:

6. JD says:

7. Cambridge client says:

8. Kayleigh says:

9. Peter says:

I would not dream of going anywhere else.
        Discreet, Subtle, Proffesional.