Secret Surgeon Ltd

Suzanne Murphy

The Ultimate Sanctuary, 8 Steel Close, Eaton Socon, Huntingdon, PE19 8TT

By appointment only

Secret Surgeon Ltd 2021-06-21

Accredited 14th December 2020

Secret Surgeon Ltd was founded with the vision of providing the highest standard of aesthetic non- surgical treatments to people within the local vicinity.

We respect and value our clients confidentiality and aim to provide an excellent service from the consultation, pre and post treatment process.

Suzie and Clare met over 20 years ago whilst working in the NHS together. Following their separate qualification pathways, they remained great friends and always endeavoured to work together again at some point in the future. In 2018 this dream became a reality and the Secret Surgeon was established.

Suzie and Clare are both qualified professionals who handle every treatment with the upmost care and attention to detail. Suzie qualified as a doctor in 2009 and works as a Plastic Surgery Specialist Registrar within the NHS. Clare is a registered lead nurse with over 20 years experience within the NHS, she also has multiple qualifications in Botox and Filler application.

Your Secret is Safe with us!!

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
    Obagi Skincare
    Clare Clarke Suzanne Murphy

Practitioner

Name: Clare Clarke Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: No

Prescriber

Name: Suzanne Murphy Profession: Dr Regulatory Body: GMC

Name: Suzanne Murphy Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Secret Surgeon Ltd”

1. Maxine gilbert says:

From the very first consultation where my needs were discussed And my queries answered and explained in the most professional way.. to my treatment consultation where I was it ease and had the procedures re explained from start to finish
        Very pleased with the finished result and would go back again for future treatments

2. Nicola says:

If you are unsure about having a procedure or where to go I can’t recommend the Secret Surgeon highly enough. My whole experience has been fantastic, I felt comfortable, relaxed and trusted staff 100%. Not only am I very happy with the outcome of my procedure but the fact I felt so comfortable means I will not go anywhere else in the future. #saveface

3. Elena says:

Suzie and Claire were very friendly and explained careful the procedure.
        I think what is important is having a natural result, looking better but not overdone or fake.
        I felt safe and I was very happy with the result.
        “Save face”

4. Madeline says:

Suzie and Claire are absolutely brilliant in every way. They are so welcoming and always provide a lovely and relaxing atmosphere. 10/10 every time!

5. Autumn says:

Couldn’t recommend secret surgeon any higher. Wonderful team, very informative and very caring of their patients.

6. Anonymous says:

Such great service, highly recommend!

7. Jaime says:

*save face* My experience at the Secret Surgeon clinic was fantastic. I was really apprehensive about the procedure and the results but the ladies were fantastic as making me feel at ease and ensuring I knew everything I needed to know before having the procedure. I would never trust anyone else to do any procedures on me and I would highly recommend them!

8. Ade says:

My first time for treatments and felt completely at ease after talking with the consultants. Very friendly, competent and most importantly, did a great job! Highly recommend!

9. Lauren says:

Clare and Suzie were both amazing, lovely atmosphere and very welcoming. Felt as ease the whole time I was there. 100% will be going back!

10. Anonymous says:

Always treated with the upmost care & professionalism. I wouldn’t go anywhere else! Thank you both x

Reviews for “Secret Surgeon Ltd”

1. Maxine gilbert says:

2. Nicola says:

3. Elena says:

Suzie and Claire were very friendly and explained careful the procedure.
        I felt safe and I was very happy with the result.
        “Save face”

4. Madeline says:

5. Autumn says:

6. Anonymous says:

Such great service, highly recommend!

7. Jaime says: