Skin Deep Clinic

Wendy Hartwig

Kinton Grange, Kinton, Shrewsbury, SY4 1AZ

Skin Deep Clinic 2018-08-16
Excellence Rated

Accredited 15th August 2018

I am a registered nurse and an independent nurse prescriber. I first qualified at the North Staffordshire College of Nursing and Midwifery (within Keele University) in 1993. I went on to spend nine years working in Rheumatology and Orthopaedics in Oswestry and Birmingham Hospitals, as well as nurse recruitment management for the NHS.

I entered my current field of practice – aesthetic nursing – in 2001. During this time, I worked for the Boots Company and specialised in laser hair removal and travel medicine.

I furthered my training with two BTEC qualifications, which allowed me to perform other specialist services, including the treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions and tattoo removal.

After completing the Supplementary and Independent Nurse Prescribers Course at De Montford University, I was able to work independently and offer the use of prescription only medicines. This enabled me to offer my clients effective treatments for skin conditions, e.g. acne and rosacea.

I also completed a postgraduate qualification in Clinical Anatomy in August 2017, additional assurance to my clients that I am fully trained in facial anatomy. Because some cosmetic skin care practitioners provide poorly performed services, which can leave patients suffering from side effects, I feel it is important for my clients to know how much time and study I have put into professional learning and safety.

With almost two decades of industry experience, you can be sure that Skin Deep Clinic’s aesthetic treatments are of the highest standard. Before each treatment, I conduct an initial consultation to assess the client’s skin issues and requirements. I can also prescribe medication for skin treatments after the consultation if that is the best option for their concerns.

Wendy Hartwig

Practitioner

Name: Wendy Hartwig Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber:

Ofqual Level 7 badge

Reviews for “Skin Deep Clinic”

1. Sue Jeekes says:

Very professional, keep up with your hard work. Thank you.

2. DP says:

Wendy is excellent . I would recommend Skin Deep to anyone.

3. Amy Hughes says:

I have been using Wendy for 2 years now I felt I trusted her very early on. She was professional and I felt she understood my needs through our first consultation. I trust her and know that she always has my best interests at heart. To that end I highly recommend her to anyone interested in the services that she provides.

4. Tracy Rowe says:

I have finally found the perfect clinic , skin deep offers a variety of procedures , I’m working my way through them and enjoying every one , the results are amazing and I always leave feeling 10 years younger , Wendy is very professional but such a lovely person as well , I recommend skin deep to every one , young and old alike

5. Venetta Walker says:

I have recommended this clinic numerous times and also had had numerous compliments, I think this in itself speaks volumes, I would 100% recommend skin deep clinic

6. Shelley says:

Having been to see Wendy on several occasions, she’s warm, friendly and personable, offering professional advice and guidance to any treatments I may have requested and always guiding me to the suitable and correct one. Now, I can honestly say, I would never go anywhere else!

7. Sasha Buy says:

I cannot thank Wendy enough, the confidence she has helped me gain is unbelievable. This lady is very professional, delivers a high end service & the experience Wendy has is incredible. I wouldn’t possibly go to anyone else. Thank you Wendy.

8. Alison says:

I’ve used a couple of practitioners in the past but Wendy is by far the best. Not just the time and care she takes but it is a pleasant and relaxed experience . She listens to me rather than the other way around. And the results are fabulous.

9. Kelly says:

I’ve been using Wendy’s clinic for several years now. I’m going n the beauty industry and have tried many other places but Wendy’s professionalism and kind manner make he feel like I’m getting the best treatments and knowing she regularly attends seminars and extra training fills me with confidence. I have recommended her to my family, friends and clients and everyone has always been very happy. I think there is a before and after on her page of the work she did on my lips and it’s just amazing to see what she can do.

10. Tara Buffery says:

Wonderful Clinic, extremely professional 5* Service

Reviews for “Skin Deep Clinic”

1. Sue Jeekes says:

Very professional, keep up with your hard work. Thank you.

2. DP says:

Wendy is excellent . I would recommend Skin Deep to anyone.

3. Amy Hughes says: