Skin Deep Clinic

Wendy Hartwig

Knights Court, Archers Way, , Enterprise Park, , Shrewsbury, SY1 3GA

Skin Deep Clinic 2021-08-12

Accredited 14th August 2018

I am a registered nurse and an independent nurse prescriber. I first qualified at the North Staffordshire College of Nursing and Midwifery (within Keele University) in 1993. I went on to spend nine years working in Rheumatology and Orthopaedics in Oswestry and Birmingham Hospitals, as well as nurse recruitment management for the NHS.

I entered my current field of practice – aesthetic nursing – in 2001. During this time, I worked for the Boots Company and specialised in laser hair removal and travel medicine.

I furthered my training with two BTEC qualifications, which allowed me to perform other specialist services, including the treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions and tattoo removal.

After completing the Supplementary and Independent Nurse Prescribers Course at De Montford University, I was able to work independently and offer the use of prescription only medicines. This enabled me to offer my clients effective treatments for skin conditions, e.g. acne and rosacea.

I also completed a postgraduate qualification in Clinical Anatomy in August 2017, additional assurance to my clients that I am fully trained in facial anatomy. Because some cosmetic skin care practitioners provide poorly performed services, which can leave patients suffering from side effects, I feel it is important for my clients to know how much time and study I have put into professional learning and safety.

With almost two decades of industry experience, you can be sure that Skin Deep Clinic’s aesthetic treatments are of the highest standard. Before each treatment, I conduct an initial consultation to assess the client’s skin issues and requirements. I can also prescribe medication for skin treatments after the consultation if that is the best option for their concerns.

Wendy Hartwig

Name: Wendy Hartwig Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Ofqual Level 7 badge

Reviews for “Skin Deep Clinic”

1. Kate Lambie says:

I wouldn’t go to anyone other than Wendy for my treatments and will use her for years to come! I recommend her to anyone who will listen and everyone who has gone to her since has been nothing short of thrilled with their results too!

2. Melanie Cleary says:

Wendy, perhaps due to her former nursing career, is a stupendously caring and fastidious beauty practitioner. I have had several different procedures now from botox to Profhilo with Wendy and have constantly been reassured with her professionalism and warmth. Despite having built up a relationship with her over the years, her attention to detail and proper procedure never drops. I have always been very happy with my results and would recommend Wendy without hesitation. I adore her, she is brilliant and deserves recognition of her high standards which set her apart from the norm. M x

3. FR says:

Very highly recommended

4. Katie Hughes says:

I have been going to Wendy for a few years and wouldn’t trust anyone else. She is honest, thorough and knows her stuff!! Her results speak for themselves !!

5. Julie Davies says:

Excellent customer care would highly recommend.

6. Amanda Capener says:

Wendy Hartwig provides a highly professional service. Her outstanding knowledge in this field and expert honest advice is second to none. The treatments provided are first class with outstanding results. Wendy always makes you feel relaxed and I would 100% recommend her to anyone.

7. Claire O’Mara says:

I have been visiting Wendy for over 4 years and am totally delighted with all the treatments she has performed on me. Wendy is a true professional who makes you feel comfortable the minute you walk through the door. The thorough way she discusses medical history and personal concerns prior to treatments promotes confidence that you are in the hands of a clinician not a beautician. Wendy is never pushy or promotes treatments. If you ask her about a procedure she will fully assess your concerns and give you her honest opinion. I visit Wendy several times a year and have always been thrilled with the results. She just knows what level of treatment is right for you! Always flexible with her appointments and a genuine drive to keep ahead of the market, I can not recommend Wendy highly enough she is just brilliant!

8. Erica Stevens says:

Amazing lady could not stop recommending her to my clients . She is wonderful and my face always looks amazing ! 100% trust

9. Susan Holliday says:

I have been having treatment from Wendy for many years .. always reassuring, patient, understanding of my anxieties, professional and good at what she does. Thank you.

10. Kim kelly says:

I am always totally thrilled with the results achieved following treatment from Wendy. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional and always puts me at ease! First class results from a first class skin care practitioner!

Reviews for “Skin Deep Clinic”

1. Kate Lambie says:

2. Melanie Cleary says:

3. FR says:

Very highly recommended

4. Katie Hughes says:

5. Julie Davies says:

Excellent customer care would highly recommend.

6. Amanda Capener says: