Skin Deep Clinic

Wendy Hartwig

Kinton Grange, Kinton, Shrewsbury, SY4 1AZ

Skin Deep Clinic 2019-08-14

Accredited 15th August 2018

I am a registered nurse and an independent nurse prescriber. I first qualified at the North Staffordshire College of Nursing and Midwifery (within Keele University) in 1993. I went on to spend nine years working in Rheumatology and Orthopaedics in Oswestry and Birmingham Hospitals, as well as nurse recruitment management for the NHS.

I entered my current field of practice – aesthetic nursing – in 2001. During this time, I worked for the Boots Company and specialised in laser hair removal and travel medicine.

I furthered my training with two BTEC qualifications, which allowed me to perform other specialist services, including the treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions and tattoo removal.

After completing the Supplementary and Independent Nurse Prescribers Course at De Montford University, I was able to work independently and offer the use of prescription only medicines. This enabled me to offer my clients effective treatments for skin conditions, e.g. acne and rosacea.

I also completed a postgraduate qualification in Clinical Anatomy in August 2017, additional assurance to my clients that I am fully trained in facial anatomy. Because some cosmetic skin care practitioners provide poorly performed services, which can leave patients suffering from side effects, I feel it is important for my clients to know how much time and study I have put into professional learning and safety.

With almost two decades of industry experience, you can be sure that Skin Deep Clinic’s aesthetic treatments are of the highest standard. Before each treatment, I conduct an initial consultation to assess the client’s skin issues and requirements. I can also prescribe medication for skin treatments after the consultation if that is the best option for their concerns.

Wendy Hartwig

Name: Wendy Hartwig Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Ofqual Level 7 badge

Reviews for “Skin Deep Clinic”

1. SKB says:

A first class service from a highly qualified and knowledgeable practitioner who is both professional and discreet.

2. MR says:

Very knowledgeable, was able to put my concerns at ease. Have been a very happy client of Wendy’s for nearly two years. Only wish I had found her earlier.

3. Roz says:

Having previously had treatments with a different practitioner, I came across Wendy at Skinclinic on Facebook quite by chance one day when the clinic I’d previously used didn’t quite meet my expectations and left me feeling unhappy with my treatment, and I’m so glad I did. From the moment I stepped into Wendys treatment room I felt comfortable and at ease. Whatever treatment you are thinking of having is discussed throughly, at the consultation stage there is never any pressure to proceed with anything you’re not 100% happy with. She’s meticulous on taking a medical history and ensuring you understand the procedures you’re having before she asks you to sign any consent forms. I’ve had botox & filler treatments with Wendy and I can honestly say I’m delighted with the overall effect that’s she’s achieved. When you are investing in facial treatments you’re not only paying for the treatment but the practitioners experience, training and attention to detail.. That’s why I’d have no hesitation in highly recommending Wendy at Skinclinic..

4. Jackie says:

I have had various facial treatments over the past 15 years from different practitioners but now I have found Wendy at Skin Deep I would never go anywhere else. Her knowledge and professionalism is second to none. Wendy is an incredible perfectionist that wants the absolute best outcome for her clients she can get , she spends time listening to and answering questions or addressing concerns so that you feel totally at ease with everything she does . I cannot recommend her highly enough!

5. Alison Tunnah says:

Can’t recommend highly enough, Wendy is a skilled practitioner, wouldn’t go anywhere else.

6. Jackie Huntington says:

Wendy was and remains to be extremely professional , friendly and sympathetic to my individual needs , would never go anywhere else !

7. Elizabeth Wells says:

Wendy is extremely professional in her treatment and aftercare. I would not hesitate in recommending her to my friends.

8. JILL says:

Been visiting Wendy at Skin Deep Clinic for approximately 4 years.. Always been so happy with the results that I have recommended her to numerous friends….who too now visit Wendy on a regular service.

9. Jane Verrilli says:

I was made to feel i was in good hands everything explained before treatment any queries I had were answered I was very pleased with my results.

10. Jacqui says:

Wendy was very professional and honest about what results could be achieved. I was very pleased with results a lovely service and would recommend her to my friends

Reviews for “Skin Deep Clinic”

1. SKB says: