Skin Deep Clinic

Wendy Hartwig

Kinton Grange, Kinton, Shrewsbury, SY4 1AZ

Skin Deep Clinic 2018-08-16
Excellence Rated

Accredited 15th August 2018

I am a registered nurse and an independent nurse prescriber. I first qualified at the North Staffordshire College of Nursing and Midwifery (within Keele University) in 1993. I went on to spend nine years working in Rheumatology and Orthopaedics in Oswestry and Birmingham Hospitals, as well as nurse recruitment management for the NHS.

I entered my current field of practice – aesthetic nursing – in 2001. During this time, I worked for the Boots Company and specialised in laser hair removal and travel medicine.

I furthered my training with two BTEC qualifications, which allowed me to perform other specialist services, including the treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions and tattoo removal.

After completing the Supplementary and Independent Nurse Prescribers Course at De Montford University, I was able to work independently and offer the use of prescription only medicines. This enabled me to offer my clients effective treatments for skin conditions, e.g. acne and rosacea.

I also completed a postgraduate qualification in Clinical Anatomy in August 2017, additional assurance to my clients that I am fully trained in facial anatomy. Because some cosmetic skin care practitioners provide poorly performed services, which can leave patients suffering from side effects, I feel it is important for my clients to know how much time and study I have put into professional learning and safety.

With almost two decades of industry experience, you can be sure that Skin Deep Clinic’s aesthetic treatments are of the highest standard. Before each treatment, I conduct an initial consultation to assess the client’s skin issues and requirements. I can also prescribe medication for skin treatments after the consultation if that is the best option for their concerns.

Wendy Hartwig

Practitioner

Name: Wendy Hartwig Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber:

Ofqual Level 7 badge

Reviews for “Skin Deep Clinic”

1. Julie says:

Wendy is very friendly lady , she is professional and knowledgeable about the work she does . Would recommend

2. Sarah says:

Wendy is a professional and highly skilled practitioner. She is always very warm and welcoming. Wendy explains procedures in a caring and detailed manner.
        I am always happy with my results.
        Thank you Wendy.

3. Jo Bregazzi says:

I have had Plasma Pro with Wendy for heavy eyelids and she is so very professional! Wendy explains everything first and is gentle and thourough when going through the aftercare. A true professional!

4. Tracy palmer says:

Wendy is amazing such a lovely person very high standard

5. Lucy Robinson-Jones says:

Wendy is brilliant at what she does and never pushy about treatments.
        Very professional and a lovely warm person

6. Jane says:

Extremely knowledgeable and professional practitioner. Wonderful results.

7. SusieM - Shropshire says:

I have been seeing Wendy for several years, she is professional with a wonderful personal touch. She listens and gives good advice, nothing is too much trouble, her aftercare service is second to none, you know with Wendy you are in a very safe pair of hands, I would highly recommend Skin Deep Clinic

8. Jenna says:

Highly recommend Wendy; she is incredibly professional, caring and competent, and I trust her implicitly

9. Liz says:

I would highly recommend Wendy to anyone wanting facial treatment. Wendy is very professional in every way. So pleased with treatment, alway looks so natural can’t wait for next treatment. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

10. Paula B says:

Wendy is a knowledgeable and skilled practitioner in the aesthetic field. I am so impressed that she regularly attends aesthetic conferences and seminars so she is always up to speed with the latest treatments. I always feel at ease when having treatments with Wendy and wouldn’t ever go elsewhere.

Reviews for “Skin Deep Clinic”

1. Julie says:

2. Sarah says:

I am always happy with my results.
        Thank you Wendy.

3. Jo Bregazzi says:

4. Tracy palmer says:

Wendy is amazing such a lovely person very high standard

5. Lucy Robinson-Jones says:

Wendy is brilliant at what she does and never pushy about treatments.
        Very professional and a lovely warm person

6. Jane says:

Extremely knowledgeable and professional practitioner. Wonderful results.

7. SusieM - Shropshire says: