Skin Enhance and Wellness

Tash Kanagasabai

Obsession, 10 Western Rd, Billericay, CM12 9DZ

Monday/Sunday 9:00 - 20:00

Virtual appointments Tuesday/ Thursday/Saturday

Skin Enhance and Wellness 2021-04-27

Accredited 27th April 2021

Skin Enhance and Wellness was founded by Dr Tash Kanagasabai whose passion for natural enhancements and her caring attitude will be evident from the first time you meet her. Patients find her approachable and reassuring as she strives to provide patient-centred care of the highest quality. Having been a doctor for nearly 2 decades, her experience in General Practice is what makes her a compassionate cosmetic doctor putting your wellbeing at the heart of all treatments.

Aquagold Fine Touch
    Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cryotherapy
    Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    Obagi Skincare
    Skin Boosting Injections
    Tash (thadchayini) Kanagasabai

Name: Tash (thadchayini) Kanagasabai Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Skin Enhance and Wellness”

1. Jilian McLaren says:

Thank you very much for the great treatment Dr Tash! Will come back again soon.

2. Utha Shanmugarajah says:

I felt very comfortable talking to Dr Tash about my skin challenges and she asked the right questions to understand my needs. She provided a variety of options in treatments and products that were very specific for my needs.
        I had a number of treatments from her and she was very careful and followed the process. Her professionalism and caring nature made me very comfortable in her hands.
        I am still in contact with her for my after care advice and follow ups. She has been very responsive in all my needs. I will be going back for my follow up treatments with her soon.

3. Jane Peters says:

Dr Tash is very professional has a friendly approach l felt very confident and was happy with the results

4. Nigel Smith says:

The doctor took time to explain the treatment options and I’ve had excellent results from the injections.
        I can recommend this doctor highly.

5. Susan Tsui says:

Dr Tash is always friendly and helpful. Answering all my questions thoroughly and giving me all the pros and cons of each treatment type. I feel like I am in safe hands everytime I see her and I feel that my I am in safe hands when I see her.

6. Susan says:

I have been seeing Dr Tash for over a few months now and have had a few treatments. Every treatment has been carefully and extremely well explained. Having a medical background I know that I am seeing somebody I am safe with and can trust.

7. Liz says:

I had a peel and mask. Skin felt amazing after. Dr Tash is so helpful and really explains everything to you so you understand everything. Really pleased!

8. Mira says:

Every step of the treatments are explained carefully. Dr Tash is very professional and always calls back to check on your progress.

9. Elizabeth says:

Amazing results, knowledgable and a highly-skilled Doctor who cares about her clients and their outcome. Fantastic medical-grade products. Highly recommend this clinic and service by Dr Tash.

10. Louise says:

Dr Tash made me feel comfortable and at ease. Very professional and Dr Tash went through in detail my treatment and other treatments I enquired about. I look forward to my next visit.

Reviews for “Skin Enhance and Wellness”

1. Jilian McLaren says:

Thank you very much for the great treatment Dr Tash! Will come back again soon.

2. Utha Shanmugarajah says:

3. Jane Peters says:

4. Nigel Smith says:

I can recommend this doctor highly.

5. Susan Tsui says:

6. Susan says:

7. Liz says:

8. Mira says:

9. Elizabeth says:

10. Louise says:

Anti-wrinkle injections from £150
      Dermal Fillers from £250
      Profhilo £250 per session
      Skin Booster £150 per session
      Medical Micro-needling £250 per session (Packages available)
      Mesotherapy and Biorevitalisation £250 per session (Packages available)
      Aquagold Cocktail Facial £399
      Medical Skin Peels: BioRePeel £89, Obagi Blue Peel Radiance £99, AlumierMD Peels £99-£129, NeoStrata Retinol peel £149 (packages available)
      Skin analysis with state of the art Observ skin analyser.
      Medical skincare from Obagi Medical, ZO Skin Health, AlumierMD, Skinbetter Science, NeoStrata, Cyspera available after a consultation.
      Cryotherapy for benign skin lesions from £50