Skin NV

Natasha Verma

Imperial Health, 2 Larkfield Road, Richmond upon Thames, TW9 2PF

By appointment only

Skin NV 2021-04-26

Accredited 14th October 2020

You’re special to us and that’s why we make sure your journey with Skin NV is special too.
It’s the perfect way to escape and re-charge yourself, so that you can re-enter the world as a more confident you. Come on in and close the door behind you, shutting out all the noise and chaos of the world. Make yourself comfortable whilst we serve you a refreshing, calming beverage of your choice.
Within your consultation appointment, we will spend our time listening to your concerns and fully understand your expectations of the NV journey. Along with a thorough skin assessment, a lifestyle and nutritional assessment will also be completed to see how this journey can fit into your life. This will enable us to devise a practical treatment plan with realistic outcomes.
Walk into our scented rooms that are designed to help you relax your mind, body and soul. Breathe deeply, and forget everything by listening to soothing music and allow yourself to be swept up into this new world.

From your initial appointment and throughout your treatments, we are keen to provide a revitalising journey. Please refer to the rejuvenating treatments page to see how we intend to make your NV experience a memorable one.

Natasha Verma

Name: Natasha Verma Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Skin NV”

1. Mona says:

Dr Natasha Verma is very friendly, and was very helpful in her consultation. She patiently went through all of the products I am using and suggested products to complement and add. I have ordered a Vitamin C mask and an illuminating serum both of which has been working very well.

2. Ruby says:

Natasha Verma is lovely and explains all your options before you agree to anything. Very professional and would highly recommend Skinnv for all your aesthetic concerns.

3. Sujata says:

Loved talking to Dr Natasha. She gave me lots of time, answered all my questions very patiently
        I live in NJ and it was so easy to connect with her on a video call. Did not realize I am talking to someone from another continent
        Also she ordered my products through Get Harley which was also very interesting and so easy to pay and it reached me so quickly
        Happy to receive my package of products and have already started using them
        Got lots of follow up mails from Dr Natasha and Get Harley also
        I would highly recommend her To all.

4. Sahar says:

I can’t recommend Skin NV enough. I had my consultation over zoom. Natasha took the time to really understand my lifestyle and my goals fully. She is so committed to providing you a recommendation that will actually will actually work for your skin but will also fit in with the time you have. This was my first time getting a skin consultation and all the information was so easy to understand and follow. Please do give her a try. She is amazing!

5. Abigail says:

My experience with Natasha is always a 10/10. She goes above and beyond every time! She is truly an expert and always makes me feel so safe and supported. Honestly she is the only person I would trust to treat my skin. If you’re looking for an all round efficient, high quality and holistic approach then don’t hesitate, you’ll be in amazing hands!

6. Bee says:

Really professional. Had treatment for grinding at night which involved some Botox into my jaw. It was not painful at all and it helped With my symptoms for a while. I Would totally recommend Natasha for her knowledge and skills in this area.

7. Puja says:

I had my first consultation with lovely Natasha at Skin NV and I was delighted with the time and attention that was given to me. Natasha was inquisitive and asked a lot of relevant questions to get to know me better. The detailed session was helpful in not only providing me with multiple treatment options but also with solutions that were effortless and I could get started with right away. She is clearly very knowledgeable and her depth of understanding of rejuvenating hair and skin is impressive.

8. Ky-ling says:

Natasha was very considerate and caring to my needs. She listened intently on what my goals where and gave me lots of options. She followed up politely and sent through all the information I needed to make an initial decision. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her.

9. Shaily says:

I had the pleasure of having an informative consultation with Dr Natasha Verma. Natasha built a great rapport with me, right from the outset, which made me feel very comfortable speaking openly about my skin and hair concerns. She asked all the right questions to really understand my skin, and provided me with so many useful tools and techniques to help identify where I’m going wrong and move me in the right direction. Even though we ran over our time, Natasha wanted to ensure we had covered everything and addressed all of my queries. I never felt rushed, which often can be the case. We never discussed products or making huge changes to my routine, which made feel comfortable, knowing that I wasn’t being pushed into buying products. I can’t wait for her clinic to open so I can book myself in for some facial treatments to go alongside my daily routine.

10. Georgia says:

Natasha went over and above during our consultation. We discussed my problem areas, the science of skincare, haircare and how her products and services are beneficial. Being extremely informative, she shared key facts about skincare and completely altered my routine and knowledge of how skin works. I would call this more of a lesson than a consultation! I cannot recommend highly enough.

Reviews for “Skin NV”

1. Mona says:

2. Ruby says:

3. Sujata says:

Happy to receive my package of products and have already started using them
        Got lots of follow up mails from Dr Natasha and Get Harley also
        I would highly recommend her To all.

4. Sahar says: