Skin Southwest

Thursday: 9.15-7.15
Friday: 9.15-5.15
Saturday: 10-4
Sunday: Closed

Skin Southwest 2021-06-09

Accredited 18th September 2014

Pradnya Apté, is a facial aesthetics practitioner based in the South West. She has quickly built a solid and trustworthy reputation within Exeter and the surrounding areas, despite having moved her facial aesthetics practice to Devon from Cheshire only a couple of years ago. Pradnya runs her private facial aesthetics practice in the heart of Exeter and is fully registered with the GDC and is currently practicing as a dentist at St Thomas Dental Centre.

Pradnya has over 9 years experience in treating patients using injectable treatments such as Botox and Dermal fillers and has carried out over a few hundred of such procedures. During this time, she has developed a particular expertise in achieving naturally enhanced beauty that all patients wish for, where any facial rejuvenation
enhancement is subtle and not obvious.

When it comes to treating patients, Pradnya is a perfectionist and it is this meticulous approach that enables her patients to relax, knowing that they are receiving the highest standards of care. Pradnya believes in the power of facial aesthetic work to transform lives and increase her patients’ self-confidence. She understands that a lot of women, and now increasingly men, feel like that they have lost confidence as they have grown older, which is one of the many reasons that she finds the facial aesthetics field to be both enjoyable and extremely satisfying.

Pradnya has built a loyal, strong patient base due to the high professional standards that she sets for herself. In addition, she has a very natural ability to put all her patients at ease. Pradnya attributes this to having started her career as a Dental Surgeon, which means she is uniquely placed at calming any nervous or needle phobic patients. Her gentle approach, many years of experience and her deep understanding of patient psychology proves invaluable every time.

Her extensive training as a Dental Surgeon also ensures that Pradnya is uniquely positioned to understand every aspect of facial anatomy. She is known for painless injections, a relaxed, professional and friendly approach in both her Dental Career and her growing Aesthetics Practice.

Dr Pradnya was also a Finalist in 2017.2018 and 2019 for full face treatment inc threadlift in the Aesthetic Dentistry Awards. She was also Highly Commended in 2018 for this category.

She has recently opened another Clinic at 52 Harley Street.

Cryolipolysis
    Silhouette Soft®
    Teeth Whitening
    Thread Lifting
    Pradnya Apte

Name: Pradnya Apte Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Skin Southwest”

1. Louise says:

I’ve been so impressed with Pradnya. I’ve been monthly for facials since my first appointment. The clinic is lovely and spotless. I’ve referred two friends in recent weeks. I’ve been trying out so many clinics in Exeter for facials over the years and have now found one that I’ll be sticking with. Xx

2. Jane stuart says:

Pradnya is professional, friendly, knowledgeable and gentle in her treatments. The premises are light, airy and immaculately clean. Highly recommended.

3. Jill Ames says:

I would highly recommend this clinic.

4. David says:

Fantastic well run clinic with happy helpful staff

5. eloise tout says:

6. Jane says:

I have Botox in my jaw muscles for my TMJ disorder at this clinic and the results have been amazing no migraines or pain! Dr Pradnya is very friendly yet professional and really makes you feel at ease, I would definitely recommend this clinic I will be returning regularly.

7. Kim young says:

Looking forward to seeing the results in a few weeks.

8. Kp says:

This is the 3rd time I’ve been to see Dr Pradnya.
        Really good trust worthy lady. Definitely recommend anyone to have treatment done .

9. Angelica says:

It has been a joy having treatments provided by Dr Pradnya Apte. She is highly professional and knowledgeable about the treatments she provides and honest about the kind of results to expect and the number of treatments needed. Her background in dentistry made me feel confident that she knows what she is doing and is ethically sound. She is a warm and caring person and she has always made me feel well looked after – and above all, I have had fantastic results with the cryolipolysis treatment. Many thanks Pradnya

10. Emma Spry says:

I would definately recommend Dr Pradnya Apte,
        I was examined and everything was explained to me in detail, I felt relaxed and comfortable at this clinic,
        She is very friendly & welcoming,
        I will be returning for my treatment and maybe book some other treatments that she offers as I am completely satisfied with my results

Reviews for “Skin Southwest”

1. Louise says:

2. Jane stuart says:

3. Jill Ames says:

I would highly recommend this clinic.

4. David says:

Fantastic well run clinic with happy helpful staff

5. eloise tout says:

6. Jane says:

7. Kim young says:

Looking forward to seeing the results in a few weeks.

8. Kp says:

This is the 3rd time I’ve been to see Dr Pradnya.

9. Angelica says:

10. Emma Spry says:

I would definately recommend Dr Pradnya Apte,
        She is very friendly & welcoming,

You can view our full price list here - http://skinsouthwest.co.uk/price-list/

Sommerville House30 Southernhay East Sommerville House