Skin Southwest

Thursday: 9.15-7.15
Friday: 9.15-5.15
Saturday: 10-4
Sunday: Closed

Skin Southwest 2021-06-09

Accredited 18th September 2014

Pradnya Apté, is a facial aesthetics practitioner based in the South West. She has quickly built a solid and trustworthy reputation within Exeter and the surrounding areas, despite having moved her facial aesthetics practice to Devon from Cheshire only a couple of years ago. Pradnya runs her private facial aesthetics practice in the heart of Exeter and is fully registered with the GDC and is currently practicing as a dentist at St Thomas Dental Centre.

Pradnya has over 9 years experience in treating patients using injectable treatments such as Botox and Dermal fillers and has carried out over a few hundred of such procedures. During this time, she has developed a particular expertise in achieving naturally enhanced beauty that all patients wish for, where any facial rejuvenation
enhancement is subtle and not obvious.

When it comes to treating patients, Pradnya is a perfectionist and it is this meticulous approach that enables her patients to relax, knowing that they are receiving the highest standards of care. Pradnya believes in the power of facial aesthetic work to transform lives and increase her patients’ self-confidence. She understands that a lot of women, and now increasingly men, feel like that they have lost confidence as they have grown older, which is one of the many reasons that she finds the facial aesthetics field to be both enjoyable and extremely satisfying.

Pradnya has built a loyal, strong patient base due to the high professional standards that she sets for herself. In addition, she has a very natural ability to put all her patients at ease. Pradnya attributes this to having started her career as a Dental Surgeon, which means she is uniquely placed at calming any nervous or needle phobic patients. Her gentle approach, many years of experience and her deep understanding of patient psychology proves invaluable every time.

Her extensive training as a Dental Surgeon also ensures that Pradnya is uniquely positioned to understand every aspect of facial anatomy. She is known for painless injections, a relaxed, professional and friendly approach in both her Dental Career and her growing Aesthetics Practice.

Dr Pradnya was also a Finalist in 2017.2018 and 2019 for full face treatment inc threadlift in the Aesthetic Dentistry Awards. She was also Highly Commended in 2018 for this category.

She has recently opened another Clinic at 52 Harley Street.

Cryolipolysis
    Silhouette Soft®
    Teeth Whitening
    Thread Lifting
    Pradnya Apte

Name: Pradnya Apte Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Skin Southwest”

1. Adam James says:

Kayla is great, I visited Skin Southwest for a blackhead treatment and my skin is much clearer since my first visit. I have also been given ongoing preventative treatment for blackheads which is top notch. Would recommend to anyone!

2. Anon says:

I recently booked an appointment to see Dr Pradnya Apte at Skin Southwest, Exeter because I had previously received lip filler injections from an alternative practice which I was not entirely happy with. Dr Pradnya was very welcoming and professional and was able to assist with my concerns. After analysing my lips, Dr Pradnya could understand why I had concerns and put me at ease explaining how this could be rectified by administrating a few injections to dissolve the filler. I agreed for Dr Pradnya to dissolve my filler. I felt very little pain – if any – during the injections which dissolved my filler and I was extremely pleased with the results. I felt like me again. Dr Pradnya is extremely knowledgeable, gentle and not pushy. Dr Pradnya’s practice is professional, clean and welcoming. I highly recommend!

3. Anon says:

Dr Apte is a genius. Anyone can inject, but Dr Apte creates a masterpiece, enhancing your natural beauty. Thank you for your expertise, advice and passion in what you do so well. The care and aftercare at Skin Southwest Is excellent.

4. Claire says:

Thank you for getting me in at such short notice. Dr Pradnya amazing as ever. Great advice, lovely chatter and grateful for taking the safety of us during these difficult times.

5. Anon says:

“I first went to Skin South West in May this year as I had a couple of events coming up and a big birthday celebration. Pradnya immediately made me feel comfortable and listened whilst I spoke about my concerns and then discussed treatment options. I have since had facials, Botox treatments and a small about of fillers in my upper lip and jawline. The difference it has made to me is unbelievable, and not just from an aesthetics point of view. It has given me more confidence and I feel like I am smiling more. I didn’t know Botox could be used around the chin area, and whilst I love having a smoother forehead, the biggest change is that I’ve lost the downturn around my mouth, as this made me look sad/miserable when I wasn’t smiling, as the corners of my mouth had started drooping. But now, I feel like I naturally smile more and it just lifts my whole face. I would highly recommend Pradnya and her amazing team. Pradnya prides herself on helping you with your concerns but keeping the look very natural. I love how you’ve helped me, thank you so much! xx”

6. Rachel says:

Was lovely to hear from Pradnya today at these strange times. Though the clinic is temporarily closed due to Covid-19, it’s great to know that skincare products are still available and can be sent in the post. Thank you! I’m loving the Image skincare range!

7. Wendy says:

I visited Skin South West for the first time in late January after a recommendation, and instantly felt comfortable talking through my concerns with Dr Pradnya. I found her to be friendly, honest, incredibly knowledgable and straight talking, which is what I was hoping for having had entirely different experiences previously.

Based on my concerns and age, (49) the treatments she recommended were Botox, Ellanse and Profhilo. I can honestly say I am ‘over the moon’ with the results so far (I am 7 weeks in from my initial procedure)….the changes in my appearance look natural, but are already so noticeable and my ageing tired face seems to have gone into reverse! My confidence and self esteem has improved and I can’t wait for the end results.

I would highly recommend Dr Pradnya and this very professional practice.

8. Alice says:

I’ve been to so many clinics over the years. This clinic and all the staff were extremely professional and friendly. Brilliant experience from start to finish. Delighted with my results. I have cancelled all other treatments at other clinics to just feel in knowledgeable safe hands.I couldn’t recommend them any higher. The aesthetic specialist is in my opinion the best I’ve been to. The treatment list is extensive and very comprehensive. I wouldn’t go anywhere else ever again. It’s reassuring to finally find a clinic I totally trust. A visit is definitely worth every penny and there’s easy parking. Always a bonus.

9. Mary says:

On my visit to the clinic I was totally put at ease by the lovely team. The clinic is clean and modern and the atmosphere warm and welcoming. I love the subtle results from my treatment and would recommend the clinic to anyone with skin issues or in need of a little confidence boost.

10. Anonymous says:

This was my second experience at skin South West for fat freezing, I found fantastic previous results which I was amazed at. I lost 6 inches from my waist after the 1 st procedure with following the recommended exercise and healthy eating.Skin South West have been so fantastic and reassuring in the customer care they gave me, I’m so excited to see how much I lose from this procedure! Alexis and Pradnya are amazing and I would highly rate their clinic, choices of procedures, prices and skin care. South West skin is a perfect 10.

Reviews for “Skin Southwest”

1. Adam James says:

2. Anon says:

3. Anon says:

4. Claire says:

5. Anon says:

6. Rachel says:

7. Wendy says:

I would highly recommend Dr Pradnya and this very professional practice.

8. Alice says:

9. Mary says:

10. Anonymous says:

You can view our full price list here - http://skinsouthwest.co.uk/price-list/

Sommerville House30 Southernhay East Sommerville House