Smileworks Liverpool

MJ Rowland-Warmann BSc BDS (Manc) MSc Aes.Med. (Lond) MJDF RCS (Eng)

1a Kenyons Steps, One Park West, Liverpool, L1 3DF

Monday 9.00am - 9.00pm
Tuesday 9.00am - 9.00pm
Wednesday 9.00am - 9.00pm
Thursday 9.00am - 9.00pm
Friday 9.00am - 9.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 5.30pm

Smileworks Liverpool 2019-01-08

Accredited 23rd November 2017

Smileworks are Liverpool’s most popular medical aesthetics practice serving hundreds of patients a week at our state of the art practice here in Liverpool ONE. Dr MJ Rowland-Warmann is holder of the prestigious Masters Degree in Medical Aesthetics from QMU and is proud to be among the most highly qualified and in-demand practitioners in the North West.

Her focus is routine treatments including Botox, Dermal Filler and Lip Augmentations. She also has a passion for advanced treatments like Silhouette Soft thread lifts and the remarkable new Plexr Non Surgical Blepharoplasty procedure currently taking Liverpool by storm.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Teeth Whitening
    Thread Lifting
    Mary Jane Rowland-warmann

Name: Mary Jane Rowland-warmann Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Professional Non-Surgical Badge MSC

Reviews for “Smileworks Liverpool”

1. Nicola Richards says:

‘I had dental work and a procedure on my top lip.
        I was really nervous on my first visit but the staff are truly lovely and put me at ease straight away. I loved the quirkiness of the waiting room- very different from any dentist/doctors waiting room I’ve been in.
        The treatment rooms are very clean, love the design and layout.
        I also loved the patients photo smiles on the wall!! straight away I relaxed and I could feel the friendliness of the staff.
        MJ really listened to my fears and listened to what I required, she understood completely my views and the treatment I received was given exactly as I requested!!
        They really want to help you and they’re interested in what you have to say – they love their job!!! I’ve made a follow up visit and will continue to use them. I’ve also recommended Smileworks to my friends and will continue to do so.’

2. Julie Galway says:

‘Had my lips done here 4 times I am petrified of needles but was made to feel very relaxed, love my lips. A very friendly place to come to x’

3. Kerry Brown says:

‘The staff at Smileworks are fantastic, very welcoming and accommodating. They are always happy to go the extra mile to help you. I had fast braces and 1ml lip filler, i absolutely love the result. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking to get braces or facial aesthetics, they really listen to what you want and combined with their professional knowledge you achieve the perfect result.’

4. Davina Johnston says:

‘5 Star service and quality! Had my lips done for the first time and couldn’t be more happy with them! MJ works wonders, would recommend 100% !!

5. Lauren Thompson says:

‘Had my lip filler done here as well as a non-surgical nose job and couldn’t be happier with the results. Such friendly staff who are all amazing at what they do and give me all the information I needed prior to my treatments. I wont be going anywhere else in Liverpool other than Smileworks!’

6. Charlotte Forrester says:

‘By far the best dentist i have been too!! MJ is such a lovely lady, can tell she is very passionate about her job which is why i love coming here all the staff are always happy smiley which makes you feel so at ease, i have had braces (still under going treatment) little tight for money so they offered a payment plan which is really helpful and a recommendation as most dentists don’t!!also had my lip filler dissolved here too, they offer a variety of treatments for teeth and aesthetics. I love it’

7. Helen Murray says:

‘A very welcoming, warm, friendly and professional atmosphere. I Felt very relaxed and at ease whilst I had my treatment which was a 1ml of lip filler. MJ was very informative and listened to what I wanted and personalised my treatment. I am super happy with the results and could not have asked for a better practitioner whilst receiving this procedure. Fantastic company and would highly recommend anyone to go here!’

8. Angela Jones says:

‘I was initially nervous and apprehensive. I hadn’t visited this practice before but I had done my homework and went here on recommendation. I booked with MJ and went to have some work done with my upper lip & facial aesthetics. She put me at ease completely and I was expecting pain. It was so easy, straightforward, and I will definitely go back. I was a little tender the day after, but there was no discomfort on the day of treatment and it was much easier than having a dental filling 🙂 My result has been fabulous and I am very happy and would certainly recommend.’

9. Samantha Mcleaod says:

‘I had been thinking of having my lips augmented for a long time , but couldn’t quite summon the courage to do it . I did some research on line and thought Smileworks was the right choice for me . I’m so glad i made that choice! All the staff are extremely polite and engaging , put me at ease straight away. MJ is very careful to explain the pros and cons of the procedure before doing it . A local anaesthetic is used so there is no pain whatsoever . I experienced very little swelling or bruising and i’m beyond happy with the results which are very natural. MJ has performed a miracle , have already booked in for my next treatment’

10. Sarah Parkinson says:

First class customer service and care. The vibe of Smileworks is friendly, yet ultimately professional. I have completed 3 sessions of PLEXR on my eyelids and the results are incredible. I will not hesitate to come back. Thank you Smileworks, you really have helped me to rebuild my confidence.

Reviews for “Smileworks Liverpool”

1. Nicola Richards says:

‘I had dental work and a procedure on my top lip.
        The treatment rooms are very clean, love the design and layout.

2. Julie Galway says: