Smileworks Liverpool

MJ Rowland-Warmann BSc BDS (Manc) MSc Aes.Med. (Lond) MJDF RCS (Eng)

1a Kenyons Steps, One Park West, Liverpool, L1 3DF

Monday 9.00am - 9.00pm
Tuesday 9.00am - 9.00pm
Wednesday 9.00am - 9.00pm
Thursday 9.00am - 9.00pm
Friday 9.00am - 9.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 5.30pm

Smileworks Liverpool 2019-01-08

Accredited 24th November 2017

Smileworks are Liverpool’s most popular medical aesthetics practice serving hundreds of patients a week at our state of the art practice here in Liverpool ONE. Dr MJ Rowland-Warmann is holder of the prestigious Masters Degree in Medical Aesthetics from QMU and is proud to be among the most highly qualified and in-demand practitioners in the North West.

Her focus is routine treatments including Botox, Dermal Filler and Lip Augmentations. She also has a passion for advanced treatments like Silhouette Soft thread lifts and the remarkable new Plexr Non Surgical Blepharoplasty procedure currently taking Liverpool by storm.

Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)
    Skin Lesion Removal
    Teeth Whitening
    Thread Lifting
    Mary Jane Rowland-warmann

Name: Mary Jane Rowland-warmann Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Professional Non-Surgical Badge MSC

Reviews for “Smileworks Liverpool”

1. Lacey Leatherbarrow says:

‘Very professional! Can’t recommend them enough to people! So happy with their service every time!!’

2. City Coco says:

‘MJ is the best in Liverpool. The best of the best. I wouldn’t trust anybody else with my face, a perfectionist and rightly so, had so many compliments and recommended her work to so many people’

3. Joanne Whittingham says:

‘I’ve tried Botox from numerous different locations in the city and found that none of them are as good as Smileworks (MJ). Absolutely fantastic results first time around, I would highly recommend Smileworks to anyone wanting Botox, excellent service and amazing results.’

4. Kim Oldham says:

‘Best service ever at Smileworks! Had Botox and fillers about a year ago, can’t wait to go back after having my baby to refresh my look.’

5. Gemma Davies says:

‘What more can i say other then an amazing
        Fantastic environment, friendly welcoming staff and experts in there field
        had a skin peel and Botox here and the results were wonderful. MJ is superbly professional and makes you feel very comfortable’

6. Dawn Wilcock says:

‘I would definitely recommend Smileworks to anybody considering an aesthetic treatment. I had Botox and fillers today with M.J. She guided me through the results I would like with her expertise in products and procedures. All of the staff are helpful and customer service is 5*.’

7. Rebecca McDnonough says:

‘Had the best experience ever at Smileworks getting lip fillers! The whole team were so friendly given it was my first time being there. Special thanks to MJ, Davina and Mimi for all your help. 100% recommending Smileworks to all my friends. I’m so happy with my lips now and will definitely be coming back!’

8. Holly Lee says:

‘My lips are looking fab thanks to MJ would defiantly be going back!
        Also would recommend to everyone!’

9. Toni Schumacher says:

Fantastic atmosphere! MJ is amazing love my new lips! 5* definitelyy and thanks for the cake xx’

10. Kerrie Grounds says:

‘SO SO SO happy with my results!!!!!!
        i had lip filler and i was terrified as i had seen so many ‘ bad jobs’ done by other companies. I came across smile works and found them so friendly and helpful.
        Ed is absolutely lovely and you can tell you are in safe hands!
        I love my results and will definitely be returning !

Reviews for “Smileworks Liverpool”

1. Lacey Leatherbarrow says:

2. City Coco says:

3. Joanne Whittingham says:

4. Kim Oldham says:

5. Gemma Davies says:

‘What more can i say other then an amazing
        Fantastic environment, friendly welcoming staff and experts in there field

6. Dawn Wilcock says:

7. Rebecca McDnonough says:

8. Holly Lee says:

‘My lips are looking fab thanks to MJ would defiantly be going back!
        Also would recommend to everyone!’

9. Toni Schumacher says:

10. Kerrie Grounds says:

‘SO SO SO happy with my results!!!!!!
        Ed is absolutely lovely and you can tell you are in safe hands!
        I love my results and will definitely be returning !

Face