Thames Skin Clinic

Wednesday 09:30 - 17:30
Thursday 09:30 - 18:30
Friday 09:30 - 17:30
Saturday 09:00 - 16:00

Thames Skin Clinic 2021-05-12

Accredited 15th September 2020

Thames Skin Clinic is based in a bespoke doctor-led skin clinic tucked away in the heart of Twickenham. Away from the bustle of the high street where patients consult with Dr Hemming and her hand-picked team of specialists. Focused on skin health and combined rejuvenation treatments creating natural results, the careful hands of our doctor and therapists provide a safe environment to diagnose, manage and treat you skin concerns and enhance your natural beauty.

Dr Hemming is a fully qualified medical doctor with 22 years experience, including 12 years skin health and medical aesthetic training, as well as 7 years as a GP at Buckingham Palace. She is an international speak and key opinion leader for both UK and global brands. She has published articles in national magazines, leading aesthetic journals and has appeared on TV.

Patients travel nationally and internationally to experience her treatments. She has been described as a ‘goddess with a needle’ due to her gentle touch and her dermal filler results are so natural you experience the effect of turning back time. Always aiming treatment to result in a better version of yourself.

Her passion for skin has been a lifelong journey starting as a child with eczema, and suffering from rosacea and dermographia as an adult. Dr Hemming has experienced the issues resulting from difficult skin. From a young age her passions with creative art and science developed and gave her a natural eye and highly skilled creative flare for the most gentle and subtle of treatments. She also has an understanding of perspective and balance in life.

Her journey to starting Thames Skin Clinic has travelled though many different medical worlds including a commission in the British Army, working as a GP at Buckingham Palace, traveling with expedition medicine and working in the hospital specialties of Surgery, Anaesthetics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Acute Medicine and Emergency departments. Each job and country that Dr Hemming has experienced and lived has shaped her personality and broadened her understanding to deliver the very best medical aesthetic and skin health rejuvenation treatments in the UK today.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    HIFU Body
    HIFU Face
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Hydradermabrasion
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Laser Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Microsclerotherapy
    Microwave Treatment (Thread Veins)
    No-Needle Mesotherapy
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Ultrasonic Skin Tightening
    Ultrasound Body Contouring
    Ultrasound Facelift
    Anna Hemming

Name: Anna Hemming Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Thames Skin Clinic”

1. Monica says:

Excellent- no reservations. Friendly and professional.

2. Michael Yap says:

Excellent

3. Ali Branson-Willis says:

A very relaxed environment and felt very safe in Doctor Hemmings hands.
        Very pleased with my results and will be going back.
        I would thoroughly recommend Dr.Anna to my friends and family!

4. Alex Lyons says:

Amazing person and Dr, professional, extremely knowledgeable, caring and friendly, makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. I’ve been a few times now to Dr Hemming, I always look forward to going, and the results are always incredible.

5. Raffaela Back says:

Hi Anna, I am looking forward to seeing you at your new clinic!! I have been a client for awhile and am very pleased with how you treat and deal with skin issues!! It is comforting to know that there is a solution to skin problems which most people don’t understand or appreciate the trauma you go through. Thank you for your help and support!

6. Julia says:

Anna is an absolute expert and has got my skin looking 10 years younger in a year

7. Amanda says:

I bought Zo Obagi products from Dr Anna Hemming to treat my melasma and I am very happy with the results.

8. Stella Burch says:

Dr Anna is thoroughly professional & guides you through treatment options, without being pushy A fantastic, personalised service, I felt in safe hands & have no hesitation in recommending Thames Skin Clinic. I have had 3 treatments now and am impressed at the after care and follow up offered.

9. Anon says:

Love Anna. Great service as always

10. Anon says:

I found Anna to be very thorough in her assessment and she discussed my treatment and other options in great depth. She is both professional and lovely.
        Very happy with my first Botox treatment.

Reviews for “Thames Skin Clinic”

1. Monica says:

Excellent- no reservations. Friendly and professional.

2. Michael Yap says:

Excellent

3. Ali Branson-Willis says:

A very relaxed environment and felt very safe in Doctor Hemmings hands.
        Very pleased with my results and will be going back.
        I would thoroughly recommend Dr.Anna to my friends and family!

4. Alex Lyons says:

5. Raffaela Back says:

6. Julia says:

7. Amanda says:

8. Stella Burch says:

9. Anon says:

Love Anna. Great service as always

10. Anon says:

Very happy with my first Botox treatment.

1-3 Baylis Mews 1-3 Baylis Mews