Thames Skin Clinic

Wednesday 09:30 - 17:30
Thursday 09:30 - 18:30
Friday 09:30 - 17:30
Saturday 09:00 - 16:00

Thames Skin Clinic 2021-05-12

Accredited 15th September 2020

Thames Skin Clinic is based in a bespoke doctor-led skin clinic tucked away in the heart of Twickenham. Away from the bustle of the high street where patients consult with Dr Hemming and her hand-picked team of specialists. Focused on skin health and combined rejuvenation treatments creating natural results, the careful hands of our doctor and therapists provide a safe environment to diagnose, manage and treat you skin concerns and enhance your natural beauty.

Dr Hemming is a fully qualified medical doctor with 22 years experience, including 12 years skin health and medical aesthetic training, as well as 7 years as a GP at Buckingham Palace. She is an international speak and key opinion leader for both UK and global brands. She has published articles in national magazines, leading aesthetic journals and has appeared on TV.

Patients travel nationally and internationally to experience her treatments. She has been described as a ‘goddess with a needle’ due to her gentle touch and her dermal filler results are so natural you experience the effect of turning back time. Always aiming treatment to result in a better version of yourself.

Her passion for skin has been a lifelong journey starting as a child with eczema, and suffering from rosacea and dermographia as an adult. Dr Hemming has experienced the issues resulting from difficult skin. From a young age her passions with creative art and science developed and gave her a natural eye and highly skilled creative flare for the most gentle and subtle of treatments. She also has an understanding of perspective and balance in life.

Her journey to starting Thames Skin Clinic has travelled though many different medical worlds including a commission in the British Army, working as a GP at Buckingham Palace, traveling with expedition medicine and working in the hospital specialties of Surgery, Anaesthetics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Acute Medicine and Emergency departments. Each job and country that Dr Hemming has experienced and lived has shaped her personality and broadened her understanding to deliver the very best medical aesthetic and skin health rejuvenation treatments in the UK today.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    HIFU Body
    HIFU Face
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Hydradermabrasion
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Laser Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Microsclerotherapy
    Microwave Treatment (Thread Veins)
    No-Needle Mesotherapy
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Ultrasonic Skin Tightening
    Ultrasound Body Contouring
    Ultrasound Facelift
    Anna Hemming

Name: Anna Hemming Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Thames Skin Clinic”

1. Anon says:

I’ve just tried the new laser today.
        I had age spots,sun damage and an ugly vein to two.
        I was so nervous I almost turned the car around and went home. Thank goodness I didn’t.
        Lizzi and Anna explained the procedure and answered any questions. I actually hardly noticed that the treatment had started . On most areas Lizzi put on a cooling gel then all I felt was a slight ping followed by a short lived feeling of heat.

The bright red mark on my nose has disappeared already and I’m looking forward to the results on my age spots.

2. S Nevill says:

Dr Anna’s treatments are excellent. She really listens to the issues concerning you and her reassuring manner makes you feel immediately at ease. Through a combination of skin care and treatments my skin is the best it has ever been and I feel like I’m growing old gracefully while looking like the best version of myself.

3. Anon says:

I have been coming to Dr Anna Heming for Botox for the past 4 years. I’m always happy with the fresher natural look she gives me.
        Friends have been surprised when I tell them I haven’t been on holiday and that my rested look is actually Botox.
        I really trust Dr Hemming to do the best for me and feel safe in her experienced medically qualified hands.
        So,now she has opened a fabulous new clinic I’m venturing to other treatments. I’ve just had 3 LED sessions with aesthetic practitioner Lizzi (who is very knowledgeable and super friendly) and these have really plumped up my skin . I’ve booked a Hydrafacial for next week.
        The clinic is a uncluttered minimalist space with the latest skincare equipment. It feels hygienic yet relaxing.
        It’s a pleasure to visit.

4. Roxane says:

You are in safe hands with Dr Hemming who provides a thorough and professional consultation to achieve a natural look.

5. Anon says:

Dr. Hemming is the best when it comes to skin health and rejuvenation. I’ve been loving the OZ skin health range and it’s really improved my skin. (Clearer skin, tighter all over and reduced pore size). I’ve been spot prone all my life and was so fed up with nothing ever working. Finally I have a plan that is clinically proven and safe for my long term skin health. Thank you Dr. Hemming!

6. Sophie says:

Anna listens to her clients and responses proactively. I find I can trust Anna and her manner is relaxed and reassuring.
        My skin is the best it’s ever been!!
        Would highly recommend Anna.

7. Aileen Cameron says:

Delighted with the results of my first treatment and have already booked my second treatment. Dr Anna is totally professional, reassuring and explains everything in a really clear way giving you lots of information and I would highly recommend her.

8. Anon says:

I recently visited Dr Anna at the Thames Clinic for a much needed post-lockdown Botox top-up. I hadn’t realised just how much all the lines and wrinkles had reappeared over this extended period (6 months since my last visit) until I saw the difference following my treatment – I look re-energised and fresh-faced. As usual the appointment was very relaxed and enjoyable – excellent as always.

9. R says:

Anna’s skill and techniques are excellent, and her knowledge of the ZO range is second to none. She really listened to what my needs and concerns were and formulated a treatment plan which addressed them perfectly. I would recommend her to anyone.

10. RB says:

I have used Dr. Hemming for several years as my go to person for dermal fillers. There was a point where she lived in the US for a while and I had to go elsewhere (a large chain) and the difference in service and the results was extreme. With Dr. Hemming, you get a personalised service and expert results. Rather than just do exactly what you request, she takes the time to understand what you are trying to achieve and will determine how best to get there. The results are subtle and beautiful. Highly recommend here

Reviews for “Thames Skin Clinic”

1. Anon says:

I’ve just tried the new laser today.
        I had age spots,sun damage and an ugly vein to two.

2. S Nevill says:

3. Anon says:

It’s a pleasure to visit.

4. Roxane says:

5. Anon says:

6. Sophie says:

My skin is the best it’s ever been!!
        Would highly recommend Anna.

7. Aileen Cameron says: