Thames Skin Clinic

Wednesday 09:30 - 17:30
Thursday 09:30 - 18:30
Friday 09:30 - 17:30
Saturday 09:00 - 16:00

Thames Skin Clinic 2021-05-12

Accredited 15th September 2020

Thames Skin Clinic is based in a bespoke doctor-led skin clinic tucked away in the heart of Twickenham. Away from the bustle of the high street where patients consult with Dr Hemming and her hand-picked team of specialists. Focused on skin health and combined rejuvenation treatments creating natural results, the careful hands of our doctor and therapists provide a safe environment to diagnose, manage and treat you skin concerns and enhance your natural beauty.

Dr Hemming is a fully qualified medical doctor with 22 years experience, including 12 years skin health and medical aesthetic training, as well as 7 years as a GP at Buckingham Palace. She is an international speak and key opinion leader for both UK and global brands. She has published articles in national magazines, leading aesthetic journals and has appeared on TV.

Patients travel nationally and internationally to experience her treatments. She has been described as a ‘goddess with a needle’ due to her gentle touch and her dermal filler results are so natural you experience the effect of turning back time. Always aiming treatment to result in a better version of yourself.

Her passion for skin has been a lifelong journey starting as a child with eczema, and suffering from rosacea and dermographia as an adult. Dr Hemming has experienced the issues resulting from difficult skin. From a young age her passions with creative art and science developed and gave her a natural eye and highly skilled creative flare for the most gentle and subtle of treatments. She also has an understanding of perspective and balance in life.

Her journey to starting Thames Skin Clinic has travelled though many different medical worlds including a commission in the British Army, working as a GP at Buckingham Palace, traveling with expedition medicine and working in the hospital specialties of Surgery, Anaesthetics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Acute Medicine and Emergency departments. Each job and country that Dr Hemming has experienced and lived has shaped her personality and broadened her understanding to deliver the very best medical aesthetic and skin health rejuvenation treatments in the UK today.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    HIFU Body
    HIFU Face
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Hydradermabrasion
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Laser Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Microsclerotherapy
    Microwave Treatment (Thread Veins)
    No-Needle Mesotherapy
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Ultrasonic Skin Tightening
    Ultrasound Body Contouring
    Ultrasound Facelift
    Anna Hemming

Name: Anna Hemming Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Thames Skin Clinic”

1. Charlotte says:

Anna is amazing, she really understands what her patients need and doesn’t try and over push any product or procedure. She always does what is just right. Thank you Anna.

2. Jennifer says:

I first came to Anna when I suffered from tired, dry and lifeless skin very prone to breakouts. Anna put me on a skin rejuvenation programme using some amazing products and my skin is now the best it’s ever been and I now get frequent comments on how amazing my skin looks!
        I have also used Anna for more aesthetic treatment and can say she is an absolute professional with great results! I Would recommend Anna to anyone x

3. Ruby says:

She helped me improve my Skin. I wish I met her 10 years ago. I never thought my Skin will glow and get rid of my acne.

4. Terrey says:

Amazing! As I new client I was very impressed with the Botox consultation, procedure and results. Dr Anna is first class at providing that much sought after rested and refreshed look. Would most definitely recommend!

5. Noortje says:

3rd visit and best yet. As Dr Hemming has got to know me better, we’ve work together and tweaked things to get better but natural results each time. Relationship is key, and Dr Hemming is who you want as she listens to you and works with you and your face. My last treatment was just over 2 weeks ago and yesterday *2* (not kidding) people were astounded to hear I was 10 years older than they had originally thought.

6. Ella says:

you couldn’t be in better hands

7. Ayianne Karamath says:

I’ve had mild adult acne and hyperpigmentation for a few years. After trying many over the counter products, I stumbled on Dr Anna’s website. My first consultation was an hour long as she listened to my account of my concerns and skin issues. To say the least, she was professional above par and very accommodating.
        I’ve been using ZO range of products for over a year. Initially I was anxious and guilty for expecting immediate improvements. Dr Anna maintained frequent check-ins even while she travelled all across the world. I am pleased to say that my adult acne has literally disappeared. And my hyperpigmentation has reduced significantly. As soon as I am freed of COVID-19 prison, I will be first in the queue for the next steps with Dr Anna.

8. Ian says:

I recently saw Dr Anna and am extremely happy with the results. The treatment and product were fantastic as was her manner and professionalism. She really listened to my areas of concern and came up with a fantastic treatment plan and my before and after shots are really impressive! Plus as a nervous patient she really helped calm me and the treatment was painless! I would 100% recommend her!

9. Niall Faris says:

Amazing new facility with a highly talented and trained staff, led by Dr Anna Hemming!

10. Alyona says:

Efficient, friendly and super informative. You can tell that Anna has been in the practice for years and knows exactly what she is talking about. Whatever the problem she will find a solution to suit you, your budget and your needs. Very happy that I went to Dr Anna!

Reviews for “Thames Skin Clinic”

1. Charlotte says: