Thames Skin Clinic

Wednesday 09:30 - 17:30
Thursday 09:30 - 18:30
Friday 09:30 - 17:30
Saturday 09:00 - 16:00

Thames Skin Clinic 2021-05-12

Accredited 15th September 2020

Thames Skin Clinic is based in a bespoke doctor-led skin clinic tucked away in the heart of Twickenham. Away from the bustle of the high street where patients consult with Dr Hemming and her hand-picked team of specialists. Focused on skin health and combined rejuvenation treatments creating natural results, the careful hands of our doctor and therapists provide a safe environment to diagnose, manage and treat you skin concerns and enhance your natural beauty.

Dr Hemming is a fully qualified medical doctor with 22 years experience, including 12 years skin health and medical aesthetic training, as well as 7 years as a GP at Buckingham Palace. She is an international speak and key opinion leader for both UK and global brands. She has published articles in national magazines, leading aesthetic journals and has appeared on TV.

Patients travel nationally and internationally to experience her treatments. She has been described as a ‘goddess with a needle’ due to her gentle touch and her dermal filler results are so natural you experience the effect of turning back time. Always aiming treatment to result in a better version of yourself.

Her passion for skin has been a lifelong journey starting as a child with eczema, and suffering from rosacea and dermographia as an adult. Dr Hemming has experienced the issues resulting from difficult skin. From a young age her passions with creative art and science developed and gave her a natural eye and highly skilled creative flare for the most gentle and subtle of treatments. She also has an understanding of perspective and balance in life.

Her journey to starting Thames Skin Clinic has travelled though many different medical worlds including a commission in the British Army, working as a GP at Buckingham Palace, traveling with expedition medicine and working in the hospital specialties of Surgery, Anaesthetics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Acute Medicine and Emergency departments. Each job and country that Dr Hemming has experienced and lived has shaped her personality and broadened her understanding to deliver the very best medical aesthetic and skin health rejuvenation treatments in the UK today.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cellulite and body contouring
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Forehead Dermal Filler
    Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
    HIFU Body
    HIFU Face
    Hair Mesotherapy
    Hydradermabrasion
    Injectable Tissue Stimulators
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Laser / IPL Treatment Pigmented/Vas…
    Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    Laser Treatment Pigmented/ Vascular Problems
    Microsclerotherapy
    Microwave Treatment (Thread Veins)
    No-Needle Mesotherapy
    Temple Dermal Filler
    Ultrasonic Skin Tightening
    Ultrasound Body Contouring
    Ultrasound Facelift
    Anna Hemming

Name: Anna Hemming Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Thames Skin Clinic”

1. Belle says:

I have been having treatments with Dr Anna for the past 4 years having been recommended by a friend. She is a highly skilled and knowledgeable practitioner in her field and is at the forefront of new treatments and technologies. Her medical training and expertise puts her way ahead of many other practitioners in terms of her understanding of the physiology of skin, bone and muscle structure, she combines her medical knowledge with her aesthetic skills to give subtle and natural looking enhancements. Appointments are relaxed and Anna’s friendly and efficient demeanour always puts one at ease. There is no “hard sell” to have extra treatments and she always explains clearly what every procedure entails and It’s expected outcome. I have never been disappointed having had a procedure and results always surpass expectations.

2. Cory Martin says:

Following an email consultation I had a fleshy mole removed from my temple. Dr Hemming was professional, informative and very efficient throughout the entire procedure.

More than that, however, I felt more respected, listened to and normalised than I have in any clinic I have stepped into. From the moment we entered the clinic we were treated like friends. Asked to wash our hands, in line with current covid guidance. Everything felt very safe and clean with very limited numbers of staff and patients. But nothing was ‘dumbed down’, no question was too irrelevant or obvious. She explained exactly what was going to happen and kept me reassured without. The doctor even advised on some other treatments I had been considering without any hard sell.

My prominent mole, which has been a source of embarrassment and insecurity for 10 years was removed in 20minutes, I look forward to seeing the healed result in a few weeks. Thank you Dr Hemming!!

3. Marguerite Porter says:

I have been seeing Dr Anna Hemming for several years now . I cannot recommend her highly enough . I trust her implicitly and would not want to let anyone else look after my skin .

4. Anon says:

I am delighted with Dr Hemming, her approach is thoughtful and intuitive, verging on the artistic as much as the medical. She inspired confidence, and after my first visit I could see the results immediately and was delighted. The sunken area under my eyes was no more, I rediscovered my cheeks and I looked refreshed. When I looked in the mirror I saw me but better. None of my friends or colleagues knew I’d had “work” they all just remarked that I looked well or rested.

Dr Hemming’s artistry has given me back my lost self confidence, I am delighted with results, I know I look the best I can, and will continue to do so with Dr Hemming’s help.

5. Louisa Webb says:

I have recently moved to Barnes and was searching for someone that could deliver Botox on my skin but I wanted someone reputable, Doctor led, and that didn’t over do my face as I don’t want it to look like I have treatments. I had my appointment with Anna, the lovely lady that owns this clinic and what a brilliant experience it was for me. I knew my end result would be exactly what I was after. I shall be back, for other treatments because I feel I’m in safe hands and you all know what you’re talking about. No I know why Anna has such a great reputation within the industry. She is not only a wealth of knowledge when it comes to skin but I feel at ease and taken care of in her beautifully designed clinic in Twickenham. Go, you will not be disappointed.

6. Natalie Warwicker says:

I started to develop skin issues around my eyelid area. Having been to see two other dermatologists who were unable to assist due to the delicate and sensitive area around the eyes, it was a welcome relief for Dr Anna Hemming to be recommended to me. She immediately put me at ease, talked me through the available treatments, provided me with a quote and arranged to see me again to carry out the procedure. Within 2 weeks of the initial consultation my treatment was completed. It has made such a difference to my face already. I feel more confident and am so relieved to have found a consultant who not only listened but carried out a procedure that I was told was not possible. I can highly recommend Dr Anna Hemming and have already to my friends. I have no doubt I will use her again for any other derma-logical procedures.

7. Janice Bunn says:

I have been coming to Dr Anna Heming for Botox for the past 4 years. I’m always happy with the fresher natural look she gives me.
        Friends have been surprised when I tell them I haven’t been on holiday and that my rested look is actually Botox.
        I really trust Dr Hemming to do the best for me and feel safe in her experienced medically qualified hands.
        So,now she has opened a fabulous new clinic I’m venturing to other treatments. I’ve just had 3 LED sessions with aesthetic practitioner Lizzi (who is very knowledgeable and super friendly) and these have really plumped up my skin . I’ve booked a Hydrafacial for next week.
        The clinic is a uncluttered minimalist space with the latest skincare equipment. It feels hygienic yet relaxing.
        It’s a pleasure to visit.
        Thank you.
        Regards Janice

8. Charlotte Edwards says:

I’ve had the pleasure of going to Dr Anna for a few years now and was delighted when she opened The Thames Skin Clinic as so close to where I live. The space is gorgeous and bright so perfect for any treatments you may require! I’ve been used to, in the past to going into these darkened rooms where they surely can’t treat you properly.
        Dr Anna and her team are professional and friendly in the right measure and make you feel at ease and confident that you’ll walk out of there looking and feeling a million dollars!! Would def recommend a visit to see for yourself!

9. mariya virani says:

I am very happy with the treatment and service I received. Very friendly staff and Dr Anna is amazing. I’d love to come again.

10. Anon says:

I had had a bad experience of filler under my eyes previously that looked lumpy & didn’t quite give the freshness I wanted. I had the filler removed by a clinic & was horrified to be told I’d have to wait 3 weeks to have it re-filled! I contacted Anna in panic on a Sunday & to my amazement she replied immediately. One week later, to allow my skin to settle, she redid under my eyes and on her advice did some mid-face filler too. Anna was charming, informative & put me at ease throughout. One week later after some swelling & bruising (mainly down to my skin type) I could see the results and two weeks later I felt & looked so much better and no lumps. Anna included a follow up for me and the results were confirmed by my getting two hoots of a horn of a passing car as I left 😉 I will only be using Anna now going forward. She is fully qualified unlike many practitioners out there & teaches others which gives me further confidence. She genuinely takes enjoyment from what she does & has a great eye for aesthetics. I fully recommend her. Thank you!

Reviews for “Thames Skin Clinic”

1. Belle says:

2. Cory Martin says:

3. Marguerite Porter says:

4. Anon says:

5. Louisa Webb says:

6. Natalie Warwicker says:

7. Janice Bunn says:

It’s a pleasure to visit.
        Thank you.