The Attic Medi-Spa

Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 4.30pm
Sunday: CLOSED

The Attic Medi-Spa 2020-02-07
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 18th September 2014

The Attic Medi-Spa is located in the stylish shopping area of Abbeygate, in the heart of Grimsby. The clinic is set in a beautiful tranquil and inviting environment, with full disabled access.

The Attic Medi-Spa offers a wide range of non-surgical aesthetic treatments and skin rejuvenation. We pride ourselves on delivering consistent high standards of care and excellent aesthetic outcomes to achieve natural looking results, in a safe and hygienic surrounding.

Eye Bag Removal
    LED Acne Treatment and Skin Repair/…
    Micropigmentation (Semi Permanent Make-Up)
    Microsclerotherapy
    Sclerotherapy
    Amanda Baldwin

Name: Amanda Baldwin Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “The Attic Medi-Spa”

1. MATTHEW says:

5 STAR TREATMENTS .

2. anon says:

I’m just back from The attic medi-spa ltd.

Amanda is a lovely person and very professional also very helpful you can see she really cares about the outcome of your treatment also very fair i will returning .

3. GEORGE says:

I Would highly recommend Attic Spa and the cosmetic treatment by Amanda
        Been a male in my thirties , I was initially quite nervous about cosmetic treatments; however my worries quickly subsided as I was very impressed by Amanda ‘s extensive experience and professionalism.
        Previously I thought Botox was what I needed but after consultation I was advised on facial fillers and how it would benefit my face,

The results of the facial filler have been brilliant and has certainly defied my expectations, my face now looks much fresher and much less tired. Very happy

4. anon says:

had my first Hydra facial yesterday and absolutely loved it. The surroundings and service is fantastic. I shall be returning regularly as it has all your skin needs all under one roof. I can’t recommend them enough.

5. JO AISTHROPE says:

Absolutely fantastic loved all the treatments I had today. Impeccable service from start to finish and such a lovely relaxing environment. All the ladies are so friendly and I would highly recommend to everyone!

6. linda says:

just had my first hydro facial at the Attic Spa and have to say me skin has ever looked or felt better!! The staff were both professional and very helpful answering all of my questions and queries. The treatment was amazing with the team member explaining the different stages of the facial as she did it. The amount of comments i have had about my skin today has really boosted my confidence and i cant wait until the next one. I would highly recommend this treatment as it is fabulous xx

7. MICHEAL says:

An amazing experience from start to finish, from the welcome upon arrival to the relaxed and comfortable surroundings. my treatment was the best I have experienced to date. Each treatment was explained fully and the additional scalp massage was just what I needed – Amazing, and the love of what the team does shines though – highly recommend

8. MANDY says:

1st class service as always , Mandy is a lovely person very down to earth and certainly knows her stuff she always thoroughly explains any procedure and always makes me feel at ease

9. hayley says:

absolutely amazing! Wouldn’t go any where else. The results are better than I imagined and Amanda is great. Highly recommended worth every penny

10. diane says:

I am having regular Reflexology and back massage sessions with Alison and they are superb! Totally relaxing, informative and I look forward to my return.

Reviews for “The Attic Medi-Spa”

1. MATTHEW says:

5 STAR TREATMENTS .

2. anon says:

I’m just back from The attic medi-spa ltd.

3. GEORGE says: