The Cindy Knight Clinic

Diana Knight

174 Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough, Tonbridge, TN11 9HP

By appointment only

The Cindy Knight Clinic 2021-05-26
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 100

Accredited 5th August 2014

Cindy is a specialist nurse fully qualified in offering advanced medico-beauty treatments with a long standing experience of the aesthetic field since 1998. She trained as a registered nurse at Bromley Hospital NHS Trust. After extensive study and further training to gain additional qualifications, she has now realised her ambition of opening a Clinic which provides high quality, professional treatments to clients, which many delighted customers would be happy to testify. She is a full member of the Royal College of Nursing and is committed to attending regular accreditation updates in aesthetic procedures.
Cindy’s greatest belief is that clients should always be made to feel comfortable and relaxed before, during and after their procedures.

Clients are always assured of excellent and extensive follow up care to their treatments.

Joella Christophers Debbie Mason

Name: Joella Christophers Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Name: Debbie Mason Regulatory Body: GMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “The Cindy Knight Clinic”

1. Anon says:

“Professional, clean and all the team were very friendly.”

2. Davina says:

“Very pleased with the result and service given by Dr. Joe Will certainly be going again”

3. Leah says:

“Since going through the menopause I have noticed a change in the laxity of my skin especially around the lower part of my face. I made an appointment to have a consultation with Doctor Debbie at the Cindy Knight Clinic after seeing the amazing results my friend had after derma fillers. I was very impressed with Doctor Debbie’s knowledge and immediately felt at ease I also liked the fact that she was not at all pushy so I decided to have 1ml of Restylane filler in my jaw line and cheeks to lift the area, I wanted a subtle look and that is exactly what has been achieved. The results are amazing and people have commented on how well I look. I will definitely be going back for more treatments! “

4. Anon says:

“Fabulous treatment with dr. Jo I look 10 years younger I will be back EK”

5. Susan says:

“So pleased with the results of my treatment. Debbie was brilliant, not at all painfull and she took great care to make sure I was comfortable. Have been visiting the clinic for years and certainly would not visit anywhere else.”

6. Judith says:

“This was the first of several appointments that I will need to rid my face of the brown pigmentations. Leah was lovely as always and put me at ease. Yes it’s a bit uncomfortable, but not unbearable. Looking forward to getting several appointments under my belt in order to assess the success rate of the treatment. I would add that I do have rather a lot of brown marks on my face. ” Recommended!

7. Anon says:

“Excellent service. Lovely clean bright premises. Leah explained everything very well. Happy atmosphere ” Recommended!

8. Sue says:

“I would highly recommend The Cindy Knight Clinic. Everyone is very helpful and professional. I have been attending the clinic for many years but this was my first experience with Dr Joella Christophers. I have nothing but praise for her. She was very thorough and made me feel very comfortable. ” Recommended!

9. Anon says:

“, only a little bruising to the right side of my mouth. Nothing like before. Put the arnica ointment on and took the pills, they appear to have worked. As for the Botox I understand that takes time to kick in. Have a good Christmas” Recommended!

10. Jane says:

“A bit uncomfortable while having the treatment , but as before great results , still have flaky skin , but knew what to expect , And the neck is showing noticeably less lined already . can’t wait for the next treatment, Jane . ” Recommended!

Reviews for “The Cindy Knight Clinic”

1. Anon says:

“Professional, clean and all the team were very friendly.”

2. Davina says:

3. Leah says:

4. Anon says:

“Fabulous treatment with dr. Jo I look 10 years younger I will be back EK”

5. Susan says: