The Cottesloe Clinic

Sophie Riddell

Unit 4, North Road, Bridgend, CF31 3TP

By appointment

The Cottesloe Clinic 2020-10-08
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 7th November 2016

With 11 years of ongoing clinical & pharmaceutical experience within the NHS, Sophie has spent the past several years specialising in medical aesthetics. Now with extensive experience & refined skills developed in London, she returns to Cardiff. ​Her interest in skin health began in 2004 during which time she completed a masters specialising in dermatological disease & its effect on quality of life. She obtained recognised publications within medical journals for such research & maintains a special interest in this area. Sophie currently splits her time working as a specialist clinical prescriber within the NHS & as a private facial aesthetic consultant. She is actively passionate about research & has several publications within medical & pharmaceutical journals.

Sophie Riddell

Name: Sophie Riddell Regulatory Body: GPhC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “The Cottesloe Clinic”

1. Amy M says:

FAB FAB FAB FAB FAB.
        Ethical, respectful, honest. Worth paying that bit extra for because the followup care, advice and support is great. I will not go anywhere else ever again!!!

2. Lisa M Reich says:

I work in the health and beauty industry, as a journalist so I’m very discerning (some might say fussy). And although mostly based I London, I will only be seeing Sophie from now on. She took the time to examine my face, recommend approaches we could take, suggesting we avoid others. Felt very taken care of, procedure was a pleasure (yes even with a needle involved!) and aftercare superb as were the results.
        So many clinics offer non invasive procedures without understanding a woman’s face, or even having proper training. You’ll be in very safe hands here. Could not recommend more.

3. JO LEWIS says:

Would highly recommend.

4. Sean Probert says:

I am an existing customer of the Cottesloe clinc and would not go anywhere else for my treatments. Sophie is professional and friendly, putting you at ease from the second you arrive. I would recommend The Cottesloe clinic to anyone that is nervous for a first time procedure. Great experience everytime!

5. Laura Finney says:

Very professional and I’m always extremely happy with my result!

6. LKH says:

Sophie is amazing! She never makes you feel rushed, does her best to meet your needs in terms of appointments and is really careful and considered with what she does. I highly recommend her!

7. Amy smith says:

Beautiful clinic. Sophie is professional friendly and kind. Thoroughly explains treatments.

8. Amy smith says:

Friendly professional and kind. Always feel at ease and comfortable here.

9. Zalehka price-davies says:

Sophie comes highly recommend, I wouldn’t trust anyone else especially when working closely with my face. she fills me with confidence every time I see her. She’s Very well trained and knows exactly what she’s doing which is rare to find!!

10. Anne Vicker says:

Fantastic. Makes me feel at ease. Very competent and professional

Reviews for “The Cottesloe Clinic”

1. Amy M says:

FAB FAB FAB FAB FAB.

2. Lisa M Reich says:

3. JO LEWIS says:

Would highly recommend.

4. Sean Probert says:

5. Laura Finney says:

Very professional and I’m always extremely happy with my result!

6. LKH says:

7. Amy smith says:

8. Amy smith says:

Friendly professional and kind. Always feel at ease and comfortable here.

9. Zalehka price-davies says: