The Cottesloe Clinic

Sophie Riddell

Unit 4, North Road, Bridgend, CF31 3TP

By appointment

The Cottesloe Clinic 2020-10-08
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 7th November 2016

With 11 years of ongoing clinical & pharmaceutical experience within the NHS, Sophie has spent the past several years specialising in medical aesthetics. Now with extensive experience & refined skills developed in London, she returns to Cardiff. ​Her interest in skin health began in 2004 during which time she completed a masters specialising in dermatological disease & its effect on quality of life. She obtained recognised publications within medical journals for such research & maintains a special interest in this area. Sophie currently splits her time working as a specialist clinical prescriber within the NHS & as a private facial aesthetic consultant. She is actively passionate about research & has several publications within medical & pharmaceutical journals.

Sophie Riddell

Name: Sophie Riddell Regulatory Body: GPhC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “The Cottesloe Clinic”

1. Felicity Williams says:

Sophie was thorough in explaining the types of treatments available and which ones in particular would be beneficial for my skin . I felt I was able to make an informed decision and was very pleased with the results.

2. Fran Caunt says:

Sophie gives an in depth consultation and is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. I was incredibly happy with the results of my treatment and I have recommended her services to many friends.

3. Ceri says:

Sophie is a gem. I am so pleased I have found the cotteslo clinic because prior to this I visited many different people and never felt satisfied. I now realise I was never fully informed of treatments. I always felt ripped off but the truth was I didn’t have the right information. Sophie is not interested in making money from you, she just wants to make you happy and is always interested i your wellbeing and opinions over anything else. I am a patient of hers for life now

4. Ceri says:

excellent, professional and friendly

5. HANNAH says:

I live in Liverpool and always come to The Cottesloe Clinic when I am down this way as it is Just brilliant. Open about pricing and whats achievable. They also burn Neom candles so it always smells Devine :O)

6. G.P says:

Just brilliant. I won’t go anywhere else now. Thank goodness I found The Cottesloe Clinic. Sophie is a pharmacist prescriber and I cannot recommend highly enough her expertise and professional manor. She has so much experience; is so thorough and she always checks up on me after every procedure, even weeks/months later. I LOVE HER

7. Florence says:

So happy with my results, so natural. My nerves were put at ease with the friendly, polite, reassuring professional.

8. Mel says:

I wanted my lips done for AGES but had seen so many BAD examples of lip filler. Then I found The Cottesloe Clinics instagram and I loved how natural all the lips looked. So I booked an appointment. Sophie could tell I was nervous and totally made me feel relaxed. We chatted over the procedure and the complications (which i was shocked as none of my mates who’ve had filler have ever been told of risks or complications). She sent me away to think about things and told me to get in touch if I wanted to chat again or go ahead with the treatment. This was totally free. Well needless to say I wanted them done so booked in for the following month (she was fully booked until then!). FINAL VERDICT? AMAZING. So natural and beautiful. no one can tell I’ve had them done and everyone compliments me on them. I didn’t want to keep them a secret but they are so could iv told everyone. I would not go to anyone else. Sophie is really a gem in this field and i am so so glad i have found her. Now i can have full lips forever YEY. I have to be honest she’s not the cheapest but you really do get what you pay for here. She’s well worth it. I’m so happy.

9. PS says:

10. jo says:

Great clinic.

Reviews for “The Cottesloe Clinic”

1. Felicity Williams says: