The Lip Queen

Friday: 9am-9pm
Saturday: 9am-4pm
Sunday: 9am-4pm

The Lip Queen 2019-11-26
Annual Accreditation Excellence Rated 200

Accredited 8th July 2015

The Lip Queen aims to provide comprehensive, non surgical solutions for those who seek to improve and maintain the appearance of their skin.

Individually tailored treatments may include wrinkle reducing injections, dermal fillers, medical microdermabrasion and skin peels, all of which are performed by a Nurse Practitioner with specialist knowledge and training.

We have a range of appointment times to suit including evenings and weekends by arrangement.

The Lip Queen Crosby Medical Aesthetics Clinic was established by Jayne Elson, who has over 20 years’ experience.

The Lip Queen Crosby Medical Aesthetics Clinic provides advice and treatments within the security of a clinical setting. All consultations and treatments are with Jayne who has received advanced training in the use of all treatments provided.

The field of Medical Aesthetics is constantly changing with many new and exciting treatments becoming available. That said, The Lip Queen Crosby Medical Aesthetics Clinic only use treatments that have been proven to be safe and effective, and apply the same criteria, when introducing products to the practice, as we would for mainstream medicine.

The Clinic is located in Blundellsands, Crosby and is in easy reach from Waterloo, Thornton, Formby, Maghull, Aintree and all surrounding areas of Liverpool.

Cryoneuromodulation ‘Frotox’
    Cryotherapy
    Eye Bag Removal
    Jayne Elson

Name: Jayne Elson Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “The Lip Queen”

1. Colin Whitehead says:

I have been having cryotherapy and aesthetic treatments since having cancer treatment several years ago. I’ve been having treatment from Jayne for over 7 years.
        Se never fails to make me feel and look great.
        I would highly recommend her clinic. Cryotherapy is absolutely amazing for the post operative nerve pain and also improving circulation.
        Always love my Botox 100%

2. Hayley Ellen says:

Jayne is a absolute professional with a warm welcome to her clinic at every visit. Her results are outstanding with appropriate and realistic expectations given.
        I have been going to her for aesthetics for nearly two years and am always so pleased with the outcome of any treatments. Her Botox to mention lasts and is amazing.
        Aside from her skill in delivering results her nature and personality are lovely, I would not trust anyone else with my face.

3. AMANDA BUTTERY says:

I have been having procedures at Jayne’s clinic for many years. I have always had positive experiences, and I am always thrilled with the results. I am treated in a professional, courteous manner and given excellent pre and post procedure advice. I am always happy to recommend Jayne’s clinic.

4. Alex says:

Jayne is an absolute delight! She’s like a fairy godmother, can’t do enough for her clients!! She even came in on her day off to see me because I asked. Always professional and always a perfect result. Thank you Jayne. Been coming for years and couldn’t even think about using anyone else xx

5. Tracy Perry says:

I have been a client for a few years now , amazing service everytime . Jane makes me feel so welcome and it’s personal on every visit.

6. Karen Jones says:

Very professional service

7. Emily says:

Jayne always welcomes you in with a big smile, she is always so friendly and her clinic is amazing! I wouldn’t trust no one else xx

8. Colette says:

I have been coming to Jayne for over 2 years for Botox. Would highly recommend, totally trust her and always happy with the treatment provided.

9. Anita says:

Jayne is very friendly, puts you at ease very professional. Amazing results

10. Samantha says:

I have been coming to Jayne for Aesthetic treatments since 2013. Jayne is professional and a beautiful person inside and out. Her clinic is immaculate and safe. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my face. I can highly recommend Jayne, she truly is the Queen of Aesthetics #LipQueen

Reviews for “The Lip Queen”

1. Colin Whitehead says:

Se never fails to make me feel and look great.
        Always love my Botox 100%