The Face – The Facial Aesthetic Skin Clinic Ltd

Saturday: 9.00am - 2.00pm
Sunday: CLOSED

By appointment only.

The Face – The Facial Aesthetic Skin Clinic Ltd 2021-06-30
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 26th May 2016

Chrissy our lead clinician, is passionate about Facial Aesthetics and trained with some of the leading professionals, including the internationally renowned expert Dr Bob Khanna. Her gentle hand, skilled eye and years of experience has led her to understanding how to achieve a more youthful look in a natural way.

Chrissy, as well as being a member of Save face, is also a member of the GDC and is a 2017, 2018 and 2019 Institute of Advanced Facial Aesthetics award winner in the Total Face Sculpting Category, so you can be assured you are in very safe hands.

All the team at The Face attend regular training courses in order to keep their knowledge at the cutting edge of what is happening in the field of facial aesthetics and skin care to provide you with the highest possible level of care.

If you would like to visit us on social media, please use the links below:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefaceessex/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thefaceessex/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/thefaceessex/

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    DESO Fat Dissolving
    Fat Freezing
    Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
    Skin Boosting Injections
    Thread Lifting
    Dr Christina Cope

Name: Dr Christina Cope Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “The Face – The Facial Aesthetic Skin Clinic Ltd”

1. Sarah Hawkins says:

Chrissy & her team are amazing. I first went here for botox, everything is explained to you & I felt very relaxed. I’ve been back for more botox & lip fillers, I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

2. Lynsey Shearing says:

All of the ladies are so friendly, no hard sell. Chrissy is so professional and puts you at ease. Highly recommend this to anyone who wants look and feel better x

3. Anon says:

“Chrissy is a highly qualified professional who takes enormous pride in her work. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with these procedures. 100% reliable, trustworthy, massive attention to detail and above all kind. I love the results and wouldn’t go anywhere else”

4. Anon says:

“Wow! Chrissy is so expert in what she does. I cannot recommend thread lifts highly enough. For some time now my husband has commented that “I look like my Mother”, which unfortunately is not a compliment. My husband was unaware I was to have the treatment, however immediately I arrived home he said “What have you done – you no longer look like your Mother?” The results really are immediate, but also continue to enhance over the next few months. This is a long lived treatment, which I will certainly have done again when necessary in about 18 months time. To be told you look 10 years younger makes the mild, short lived discomfort really worth it. This really is a non-surgical face lift and I cant recommend it highly enough. There is no down time, so for bust people who cannot afford to rake time out of work this is ideal. I cannot praise this procedure enough”

5. Anon says:

“After looking at some photos of me smiling, I couldn’t believe how many lines I had around my eye area. I was quite nervous about having anti-wrinkle injections, but having been recommended to Chrissy by so many people, I took the plunge and went for a consultation. Chrissy was so lovely and re-assuring and gave me really honest feedback. On a night out with the girls, I told them I had had treatment, but they didn’t believe me until I got the photos out of what I looked like before. They were amazed that the results were so natural and how much better my eyes looked. Thanks so much Chrissy. I smile so much more now!

6. Anon says:

“After researching many places to have my thread Lift I’m so happy I decided on Chrissy at The Face Billericay. All the staff were very welcoming and accommodating and Chrissy reassured me by discussing everything from what I wanted to achieve to the complete process involved, and the improvements I could expect. Following the free consultation I booked my treatment. The results were amazing, I couldn’t believe the immediate improvement, my jowls instantly lifted, it was unbelievable and compliments I’ve received from many friends and family is confirmation it was worth every penny. Chrissy is brilliant, she is a very skilled lady and makes you feel at ease. I would highly recommend Chrissy”

7. Anon says:

“I’ve been having procedures with Chrissy for a few years now, I would highly recommend her. From day one I’ve felt at ease and comfortable, she knew exactly what I wanted and guided me to the right treatment that was best for me. Very professional and I love the results!”

8. Anon says:

“I was absolutely delighted with the service I received from Chrissy for PRP treatment. The consultation was clear and comprehensive, the procedure expertly carried out and the results far outweighed my expectations. I love having this procedure done from start to finish it just feels like a relaxing treatment, finished off with a lovely cooling face mask. If people are put off by the thought of having blood taken, honestly I wouldn’t worry as Chrissy has such a gentle way with her that you cant even feel it being done. Such brilliant results. My skin is left literally glowing I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Chrissy for this.”

9. Elle says:

I have been having treatment with Chrissy for years and wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else! Chrissy is a true professional and perfectionist. I now have skincare treatment at her The Face clinic and have been so pleased with the results of my regular facials with the beauty therapist – Claire. Best in Essex ladies!

10. Elle says:

Wow! Chrissy is the master of facial aesthetics! I have been having Botox treatment with her for 3 years now and the red carpet facial and I recently had cheek fillers. I love my results! Chrissy is not only super talented and beautiful but she is also a professional and gentle. She really cares about her clients and I will never let anyone else go near my face! The best in the business!

Reviews for “The Face – The Facial Aesthetic Skin Clinic Ltd”

1. Sarah Hawkins says: