Timeless Lines Aesthetics

Emma Grant

Boston House, Downsview Road, Wantage, OX12 9FF

By appointment only.

Timeless Lines Aesthetics 2021-04-13

Accredited 9th April 2021

Emma is a registered general nurse, graduating in 1999 from Oxford Brookes. For 21 years Emma has worked passionately for the NHS and is now combining her extensive experience with enhancing natural beauty through aesthetics. Emma consults from her discrete clinic offering Anti-Wrinkle injections, Dermal Fillers and customised Skin Care. She is driven to achieve a celebrated natural look that her clients love.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Cryotherapy
    Dermaplaning
    Décolleté Rejuvenation
    Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
    Mole Removal
    Skin Boosting Injections
    Tear Trough Filler
    Emma Grant

Practitioner

Name: Emma Grant Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: No

Prescriber

Name: Hana Harvey Profession: Dr Regulatory Body: GMC

Reviews for “Timeless Lines Aesthetics”

1. Sikander Barakzai says:

Excellent and highly professional skin care aesthetics. Emma fully explains each feature of the procedure she is undertaking on your behalf after a full and friendly consultation.

The Alumier skin care products she utilises are of the highest quality and has helped my troublesome facial skin immensely. Combined with the facial peel she undertook and the facial products she has recommended for me, my skin feels phenomenal.

I would highly recommend Emma at Timeless Lines Aesthetics.

2. Sophie Potter says:

I met Emma for the first time yesterday for my chemical peel. Emma was super friendly, professional and made me feel totally comfortable from the beginning of my appointment until she said goodbye! The treatment was incredible! I felt relaxed and pampered and most importantly Emma discussed the treatment before, during and afterwards. She explained the products she was using on me and is clearly very knowledgeable. Highly recommended! I’ll definitely be back!
        Thank you Emma – you are amazing!

3. Victoria Youds says:

Emma is very friendly and professional and explains the procedure in detail. I have been very pleased with the results of my Botox. I was initially very scared due to my fear of needles but Emma put me at ease and it was not painful at all. It has taken years off of me. I am really glad that I had the procedure done and that I chose Emma. I will be continuing to have top ups with Emma moving forward and will be having other procedures. It has been a pleasure to see Emma and I would not consider going anywhere else for treatments, she is a real professional and lovely lady

4. Daniela Melluzzi Watts says:

It was my first time having botox and Emma was so reassuring and kind. I’ve been feeling quite insecure about my frown lines but also didn’t want to look like I’d obviously had botox done. Emma really listened to me and I’m so happy with my results. It’s taken years off me and it looks really natural! So pleased to have found Emma!

5. James says:

It was such a great experience getting a treatment from Emma. Emma really cares about you and has your best interests at heart and she’s extremely well qualified and experienced. I never felt pressured into getting any treatments. I had a consultation for Botox and got all of the information I needed and was able to think about it and come back. You can choose which brand you want, and I went with Allergan Botox. I also wanted to have movement in my face as well and look natural and that was exactly what I got – still able to express but no lines forming. Nobody has suspected that I had Botox. The effects lasted 6 months which was absolutely amazing. So so happy and actually very good value for money,

6. Tina says:

Emma was just fabulous. She was so professional and knowledgeable and completely put me at ease. I had a number of treatments before my wedding and I came out completely glowing! I couldn’t have been happier and would definitely recommend her and will be going back to her for more treatments!

7. Sandra Tamburro says:

My facial with Emma was amazing, my skin has never felt so soft. Emma is professional and knowledgeable, I will be rebooking for another facial soon.

8. Danielle says:

Emma is a true professional and very knowledgeable in her work. As soon as you walk in you know you’re in good hands. Treatments and products are all brilliant- I highly recommend Emma!

9. Jane says:

Emma is a true professional, her service and standards of treatment are brilliant. I 100% recommend Timeless Lines.

10. Isobel says:

Emma is highly skilled, 100% professional and creates amazing results. I have been a client for a while and wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Reviews for “Timeless Lines Aesthetics”

1. Sikander Barakzai says:

I would highly recommend Emma at Timeless Lines Aesthetics.

2. Sophie Potter says:

Thank you Emma – you are amazing!

3. Victoria Youds says: