Uma Skin Clinic

Purley Dental Practice , 21 Foxley Lane,, City of London, CR8 3EH

By appointment only.

Uma Skin Clinic 2021-05-19
Excellence Rated

Accredited 19th May 2021

Uma Jeyanathan is a Dental Surgeon and Aesthetic Practitioner with a passion for skin care and facial aesthetics. She studies the whole person to create the perfect bespoke package of care and provide clients with reinvigorated, glowing yet natural skin.

Uma trained as a dental surgeon at Newcastle University, before specialising in aesthetic and restorative dentistry. Using her knowledge of head and neck anatomy and physiology she trained in facial aesthetics and skin care. Over 14 years in practice she has developed a unique blend of aesthetic dentistry and facial aesthetics to restore a natural, fresh-faced appearance.

‘My aim is to restore people’s confidence and self-esteem. It’s definitely not about changing faces, I’m not about the unnatural look. It’s about enhancing the appearance so you go from feeling so tired, drained and down to feeling like your skin’s glowing and you’re on top of the world.’

Uma has a special interest in skin health and treatments to improve collagen content. She uses her detailed understanding of facial anatomy and skin tonicity and form to plan customised treatment programmes that enhance each person’s beauty- at every age.

‘I see lots of women around the menopause, when the falling hormone levels can make collagen and elastin in the skin depleted. However, I also help younger women in their twenties and thirties prevent skin damage and improve the health of their skin. It’s about banking collagen early, boosting skin health and improving hyaluronic acid content, which is what is gives you the glow and youthfulness.’

When not at work, Uma loves to spend time with her husband and two sons. Her inspirations are Oprah and Michelle Obama, two women who have come from minorities and smashed the glass ceiling.

Uma Jeyanathan

Name: Uma Jeyanathan Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Uma Skin Clinic”

1. Felicity Murray says:

Dr Uma Jeyanathan is fantastic.

2. Jane Dyckhoff says:

I can’t recommend Uma enough. She is welcoming, reassuring, respectful, professional and very talented. I couldn’t have been more happy with the results.

3. Sophie says:

I feel completely confident in Uma’s treatments, I think she listens carefully and suggests the best course of action without overselling. My aim is a natural refreshed look which she has achieved and I receive lots of compliments on how well I look without any asking if I have had any work done! She is lovely and passionate about what she does which makes the whole experience really enjoyable. I feel great.

4. G.Maude says:

Uma is simply excellent! I know I’m in safe hands with her. Thank you very much.

5. Sophie says:

6. Jalila says:

Had a facial peel done by the lovely dr uma jeyanthan and my face felt so much cleaner and fresh straight after, I was complimented by friends that I look good and asked if I had something done and told them that I had a neostrata facial peel that leaves you feeling like a new woman….will definitely recommend it to anyone who suffers with dark spots!

7. Christine says:

Uma is always professional and listens carefully to any questions I have. I have been extremely happy with all treatment provided – I have been seeing Uma for the last 3 years for anti wrinkle injections and lip fillers – I could not recommend her highly enough!

8. Jessica Fletcher says:

Really satisfied by the care provided. Very professional service. I would happily recommend Dentist Uma to others.

9. Bijal says:

I have been having bespoke facial peel with Uma.

I was skeptical at first but Uma put me at ease. I suffer from acne with intermittent painful flare ups. The treatment I have had with Uma has calmed my skin down. I have kept up with regular visits to Uma and now I can really see the results. My skin feels smoother and the scars are slowly fading.

Thank you Uma!

10. Janie says:

The clinic is lovely and professional, with polite and courteous staff. Uma is an excellent practitioner and gives balanced advice and lots of information on the procedures. Results are brilliant and I would highly recommend the clinic and especially uma for injectables and cosmetic peels.

Reviews for “Uma Skin Clinic”

1. Felicity Murray says:

Dr Uma Jeyanathan is fantastic.

2. Jane Dyckhoff says:

3. Sophie says:

4. G.Maude says:

5. Sophie says:

6. Jalila says:

7. Christine says:

8. Jessica Fletcher says:

9. Bijal says:

I have been having bespoke facial peel with Uma.

Thank you Uma!