Uma Skin Clinic

Purley Dental Practice , 21 Foxley Lane,, City of London, CR8 3EH

By appointment only.

Uma Skin Clinic 2021-05-19
Excellence Rated

Accredited 19th May 2021

Uma Jeyanathan is a Dental Surgeon and Aesthetic Practitioner with a passion for skin care and facial aesthetics. She studies the whole person to create the perfect bespoke package of care and provide clients with reinvigorated, glowing yet natural skin.

Uma trained as a dental surgeon at Newcastle University, before specialising in aesthetic and restorative dentistry. Using her knowledge of head and neck anatomy and physiology she trained in facial aesthetics and skin care. Over 14 years in practice she has developed a unique blend of aesthetic dentistry and facial aesthetics to restore a natural, fresh-faced appearance.

‘My aim is to restore people’s confidence and self-esteem. It’s definitely not about changing faces, I’m not about the unnatural look. It’s about enhancing the appearance so you go from feeling so tired, drained and down to feeling like your skin’s glowing and you’re on top of the world.’

Uma has a special interest in skin health and treatments to improve collagen content. She uses her detailed understanding of facial anatomy and skin tonicity and form to plan customised treatment programmes that enhance each person’s beauty- at every age.

‘I see lots of women around the menopause, when the falling hormone levels can make collagen and elastin in the skin depleted. However, I also help younger women in their twenties and thirties prevent skin damage and improve the health of their skin. It’s about banking collagen early, boosting skin health and improving hyaluronic acid content, which is what is gives you the glow and youthfulness.’

When not at work, Uma loves to spend time with her husband and two sons. Her inspirations are Oprah and Michelle Obama, two women who have come from minorities and smashed the glass ceiling.

Uma Jeyanathan

Name: Uma Jeyanathan Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Uma Skin Clinic”

1. Jenny says:

Great experience, will happily recommend to others and will definitely revisit.

2. Eassun says:

This was my first experience as a patient at this practice. Being slightly nervous Uma put me at total ease and walked me through all options with expert knowledge. Procedure was totally pain free. Would highly recommend!

3. Sam says:

Uma was wonderful. I can highly recommend her. I saw her for anti wrinkle injections and found her practice to be of a high standard. She was kind, knowledgable and professional in her approach.

4. Becky Poole says:

So happy and impressed with the care, attention and professionalism before, during and after my treatment. I am now looking fresh faced and feeling more confident. No-one seems to be able to work out why I look younger! Thank you Uma!

5. Gabriella says:

Uma has a special talent to enhance your looks. I trust her completely and am happy to follow her recommendations. She goes above and beyond and really CARES. Thank you Uma!

6. CG says:

The new set up at the myskin clinic is great! You can have your skin analysed by a machine, and Uma takes time to describe the findings and what treatment is best for you! I have had some facial peels done with Uma and noticed an improvement in my pore size and friends have commented that my skin looks glowing! Uma is super knowledgeable and discusses the science behind the treatment – trust me it works! I also have anti wrinkle injections with Uma and have lovely natural results.

7. Sharon Sall says:

I cannot recommend Uma highly enough. She was so professional and knowledgeable on her subject as well as being gentle, kind and friendly and took every single detail of my requests on board. I am utterly thrilled with the results we have achieved and would urge anybody interested in non surgical facial aesthetic treatment to book for a consultation and chat with her! Thank you Uma – you will definitely be seeing me on a regular basis!

8. Carrina says:

Uma is a true skincare specialist, and very passionate about giving the best service tailored to each individual client. I had a skin peel, which Uma tailored to the areas of my face that needed different acids. The clinic was spotlessly clean, professional and I was very impressed with her friendly and helpful staff. You must go see Uma if you want to improve how you feel about your face!

9. Nathalie says:

I am a nervous patient and Uma put me at ease throughout all my treatment. I am really happy with the results and will definitely be back for further treatment

10. Carolina says:

I saw Uma for my teardrops. I looked tired because of my eyes. I cannot recommend Uma highly enough to everybody. You can see from the first moment that she is extremely knowledgeable. Treatment was pain free and I am extremely happy with the results.

Reviews for “Uma Skin Clinic”

1. Jenny says:

Great experience, will happily recommend to others and will definitely revisit.

2. Eassun says: