Uma Skin Clinic

Purley Dental Practice , 21 Foxley Lane,, City of London, CR8 3EH

By appointment only.

Uma Skin Clinic 2021-05-19
Excellence Rated

Accredited 19th May 2021

Uma Jeyanathan is a Dental Surgeon and Aesthetic Practitioner with a passion for skin care and facial aesthetics. She studies the whole person to create the perfect bespoke package of care and provide clients with reinvigorated, glowing yet natural skin.

Uma trained as a dental surgeon at Newcastle University, before specialising in aesthetic and restorative dentistry. Using her knowledge of head and neck anatomy and physiology she trained in facial aesthetics and skin care. Over 14 years in practice she has developed a unique blend of aesthetic dentistry and facial aesthetics to restore a natural, fresh-faced appearance.

‘My aim is to restore people’s confidence and self-esteem. It’s definitely not about changing faces, I’m not about the unnatural look. It’s about enhancing the appearance so you go from feeling so tired, drained and down to feeling like your skin’s glowing and you’re on top of the world.’

Uma has a special interest in skin health and treatments to improve collagen content. She uses her detailed understanding of facial anatomy and skin tonicity and form to plan customised treatment programmes that enhance each person’s beauty- at every age.

‘I see lots of women around the menopause, when the falling hormone levels can make collagen and elastin in the skin depleted. However, I also help younger women in their twenties and thirties prevent skin damage and improve the health of their skin. It’s about banking collagen early, boosting skin health and improving hyaluronic acid content, which is what is gives you the glow and youthfulness.’

When not at work, Uma loves to spend time with her husband and two sons. Her inspirations are Oprah and Michelle Obama, two women who have come from minorities and smashed the glass ceiling.

Uma Jeyanathan

Name: Uma Jeyanathan Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Uma Skin Clinic”

1. Louise says:

I was so happy with the treatment and the consultation. Uma really understands skin and can identify what your skin needs – it feels very bespoke and I’ll be back for sure!

2. Anouschka says:

After having another doctor for over ten years I was anxious about seeing someone new. I shouldn’t have been. Uma is excellent. I feel like I now have a fresher, natural look. I was made to feel very comfortable and I barely felt the needles. I’m definitely going back to her (probably for the next ten years ;-))! Very happy customer.

3. Lucy says:

I had my first ever treatment with Uma after twiddling my thumbs for weeks (months!). I have incredibly sensitive and reaction prone skin so was naturally cautious. After my initial consultation I was put completely at ease and my treatment was tailored perfectly to my needs. The results were wonderful and not a single reaction or sensitivity flair up. Something that can only be achieved when you are in truly expert hands and care. I will be having them here more often and with confidence.

4. Jessica says:

Uma is so professional and is a fountain of knowledge! She really put me at ease and listened to my questions and worries, the end result was exactly how Uma described it would be. I couldn’t recommend her enough! Natural results and enjoyable procedure.

5. Stacey says:

Uma’s Botox treatment makes me look younger and is very natural. When the lines come back they are softer then before. I am so pleased. Stacey, 36

6. Kristina says:

I was originally really nervous about doing preventative Botox but Uma has always made it look so natural that nobody has ever notice although I’ve been doing it regularly for 18 months! She is gentle, meticulous and trust worthy. Thank you, I feel so much more confident! Kristina, 25

7. Irene Bennett says:

8. Katarzyna Skurka says:

I can highly recommend Uma’s service. Very professional. Uma explain the botox treatment and answer all my questions. I am very happy all my wrinkles gone also my forehead become very smooth. Uma always checking and looking after all patients. If you think about botox treatment ….CALL UMA

Thank you Uma and see you in few months.

9. Becky says:

Never did I believe something could make my hands look young again apart from a good cream but Uma has shown me the light. A pain free short procedure which has taken years off and Uma talked me though every stage making me feel totally at ease. I’m so happy and highly recommend.

10. CW says:

Uma made me feel very comfortable and I am so pleased with the results of the anti-wrinkle injections!

Reviews for “Uma Skin Clinic”

1. Louise says:

2. Anouschka says:

3. Lucy says:

4. Jessica says:

5. Stacey says:

6. Kristina says:

7. Irene Bennett says:

8. Katarzyna Skurka says:

Thank you Uma and see you in few months.

9. Becky says: