Dr Sharon’s Facial Aesthetics

Sharon Kaur

Remembrance Rd, Coventry, CV3 3DG

Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Weekend appointments made by prior engagement

Dr Sharon’s Facial Aesthetics 2021-07-28

Accredited 12th February 2018

Dr Sharon is an award winning Aesthetic Dentist. In 2019, Dr Sharon won “Best Patient Care” at the prestigious Dentistry Awards. More recently, Dr Sharon has been short listed as a Finalist at the 2020 Aesthetic Dentistry Awards.
As a seasoned dentist, spanning more than a decade, Dr Sharon has developed a unique blend of aesthetic dentistry and facial aesthetics. Most importantly this has focused her on delivering enhanced results whilst synergistically upholding natural facets.
Dr Sharon has a careful understanding of collective areas of aesthetic dentistry and facial rejuvenation including detailed facial anatomy, tissue healing, photo-damage to the skin, assessment of tonicity and form. These are all carefully tailored to limited specialised interventions, with emphasis on a natural look. Studying the whole person is of paramount importance when creating the perfect bespoke aesthetic package. Dr Sharon’s passion for facial aesthetics looks to provide reinvigorated, glowing yet natural skin, thus allowing confidence, real joy, and happiness.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Teeth Whitening
    Dr Sharon Kaur

Name: Dr Sharon Kaur Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Sharon’s Facial Aesthetics”

1. Laura Mullen says:

I recently had a anti wrinkle treatment with Sharon.
        From the moment I walked in I could see it was a professional establishment. Sharon greeted me and made me feel instantly welcome. She then went through the procedure in detail and answered any questions I had. The treatment was pain free and fast. Afterwards Sharon gave me all the aftercare advice I would need in a pack, making it easy to follow. 3 weeks on and the results are amazing, my face feels refreshed and less tired. I would recommend Sharon to anyone looking for a professional fast and friendly service. Will be back again in the future thank you so much!

2. Loren Tennant says:

Had my lips done with Sharon. Never had anything done before so was a bit nervous but Sharon was very reassuring and professional. Would highly recommend her!

3. Jessica Simpson says:

Worked a treat. Skin feels tauter and better hydrated.

4. Emily Kemp says:

Had Dermaplaning with Sharon on 17th January, my skins feels amazing. She was really informative and professional. Sharon gave me samples of some skincare products and tips on how to keep my skin feeling great.
        Thank you so much, I will definitely be back.

5. Gemma Lou Kennedy says:

Sharon is a lovely lady very friendly, who makes you feel comfortable when before doing fillers she explains what she’s going to be doing, definatly would recommend her.

6. Palwinder says:

Excellent service

7. Linda says:

First rate service, would highly recommend

8. Laura Simmons says:

Really pleased with the clinic – staff were fantastic! Definitely recommend them- good clinics are hard to find!

9. Rak S says:

Dr Sharon was very professional when I had my cosmetic procedure, she was great at understanding what I wanted. The service was excellent, would definitely recommend her to do fillers/botox

10. Linda says:

Really professional clinic – Dr Sharon was very informative and the results are amazing. She was very quick and it didn’t hurt at all!

Reviews for “Dr Sharon’s Facial Aesthetics”

1. Laura Mullen says:

I recently had a anti wrinkle treatment with Sharon.

2. Loren Tennant says:

3. Jessica Simpson says:

Worked a treat. Skin feels tauter and better hydrated.

4. Emily Kemp says:

Thank you so much, I will definitely be back.

5. Gemma Lou Kennedy says: