Dr Sharon’s Facial Aesthetics

Sharon Kaur

Remembrance Rd, Coventry, CV3 3DG

Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Weekend appointments made by prior engagement

Dr Sharon’s Facial Aesthetics 2021-07-28

Accredited 12th February 2018

Dr Sharon is an award winning Aesthetic Dentist. In 2019, Dr Sharon won “Best Patient Care” at the prestigious Dentistry Awards. More recently, Dr Sharon has been short listed as a Finalist at the 2020 Aesthetic Dentistry Awards.
As a seasoned dentist, spanning more than a decade, Dr Sharon has developed a unique blend of aesthetic dentistry and facial aesthetics. Most importantly this has focused her on delivering enhanced results whilst synergistically upholding natural facets.
Dr Sharon has a careful understanding of collective areas of aesthetic dentistry and facial rejuvenation including detailed facial anatomy, tissue healing, photo-damage to the skin, assessment of tonicity and form. These are all carefully tailored to limited specialised interventions, with emphasis on a natural look. Studying the whole person is of paramount importance when creating the perfect bespoke aesthetic package. Dr Sharon’s passion for facial aesthetics looks to provide reinvigorated, glowing yet natural skin, thus allowing confidence, real joy, and happiness.

Botox - Teeth Clenching
    Teeth Whitening
    Dr Sharon Kaur

Name: Dr Sharon Kaur Regulatory Body: GDC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Dr Sharon’s Facial Aesthetics”

1. John says:

Excellent service.

2. Manjit Kaur says:

Really thorough and honest practitioner – really happy with my Botox and teeth whitening treatment

3. Joy says:

I really feel comfortable with Dr Sharon – she talks through all the treatments and made sure I was fully happy with everything before we started

4. Sharan Rishi says:

Dr Sharon is amazing! She knows exactly what I want and I have always been over the moon with my results. I have had lip fillers done twice from Sharon and have always been pleased with the result. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else! Felt safe and all hygiene protocols followed 🙂

5. R Summers says:

First class and professional

6. Jess says:

Great service and perfect professionalism! Would definitely use Dr Sharon again.

7. Linda says:

Outstanding and caring service. Highly recommend Dr Sharon.

8. Rebecca says:

Highly recommended! Extremely professional, brilliant treatment results and on top of that… any questions, any concerns, I could contact Dr Sharon at any time. She happily responds to any questions!

I will definitely be going back!

9. Estelle says:

Fantastic service, amazing results. Would highly recommend , my lips look so natural but hydrated and fuller. Thank you so much

10. Jayne says:

Just had a really informative video consultation with the wonderful Dr Sharon. Highly professional, informative and friendly. Skin care products ordered. Looking forward to meeting you in person when lockdown is over!!
        PS How on earth do you manage to look so glam whilst working from home?!

Reviews for “Dr Sharon’s Facial Aesthetics”

1. John says:

Excellent service.

2. Manjit Kaur says:

3. Joy says:

4. Sharan Rishi says:

5. R Summers says:

First class and professional

6. Jess says:

7. Linda says:

Outstanding and caring service. Highly recommend Dr Sharon.

8. Rebecca says:

I will definitely be going back!

9. Estelle says:

10. Jayne says:

PS How on earth do you manage to look so glam whilst working from home?!

Remembrance Rd Remembrance Rd