Younger U Aesthetics

Rachel Nicholson

4 Mill Close, Stapleton, Leicester, LE9 8JU

By appointment only.

Younger U Aesthetics 2018-08-20
Annual Accreditation

Accredited 19th August 2016

Rachel Nicholson is an Advanced Aesthetic Practitioner and an Independent Nurse Prescriber with over 30 years of clinical experience and comes from a strong, varied medical background including Primary Health Care, and in the NHS/private sector. Rachel worked as an Assistant Director of Nursing prior to specialising in aesthetics and worked for two years for a large aesthetic company providing advanced aesthetic treatments.

Rachel has received her training from leading cosmetic surgeons, and advanced aesthetic practitioners and maintains her knowledge by attending conferences, seminars and workshops in aesthetic and cosmetic treatments, updating her treatments as new technologies emerge. Rachel combines her medical knowledge with a passion for providing Anti-wrinkle injections, Dermal fillers, Dermal Needling and medical skin peels to name just a few to offer her clients a truly unique aesthetics experience.

Rachel’s aesthetic work is her passion and she remains fully committed to providing safe, evidenced based, advanced products, ensuring that clients have knowledge that their safety is paramount.

Eye Bag Removal
    Microsclerotherapy
    Thread Lifting
    Rachel Nicholson

Name: Rachel Nicholson Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: Yes

Reviews for “Younger U Aesthetics”

1. Amanda says:

Rachel is a brilliant nurse who is very respectful and makes you feel comfortable at all times. I suffered with acne and didn’t like looking at myself in the mirror, I am now spot free and feeling more confident than ever and that’s all down to Rachel. I am very grateful for the time and effort she has put in to make my skin look wonderful. Would highly recommend to anyone.

2. Kathleen Carey says:

I found Rachel through saveface website as I wanted to find a reliable and experienced practitioner. I have had several chemical peels with Rachel and would highly recommend her to others. Rachel is very friendly and approachable and very knowledgeable in what she does.

3. Amanda says:

I have to say Rachel was so lovely and also very professional, she made me fell very relaxed and talked me through the whole procedure so I knew exactly what to expect, I am over the moon with the results. My face was looking tired n slightly hollow, Rachel recommended I have a little Botex around my eyes which I had a couple of weeks ago followed by cheek fillers this week, the combined result is so subtle but amazing and I look years younger and the tired look has gone, i wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Rachel and I will definitely be returning to younger u aesthetics, thank you so much for giving me back my sparkle Rachel x

4. Debbie says:

I had been thinking about having some botox and fillers for a while but was a little nervous about actually going through with it.
        After meeting Rachel, she completely put me at ease and talked me through everything in detail so I knew exactly what to expect during and after the treatment.
        I nearly backed out on the actual day but there was no pressure from Rachel at all and she understood completely. I am so glad I did go through with it.
        The lines on my forehead have almost disappeared and my face doesn’t seem to “sag” like it did before. I look fresher and a colleague at work recently said I looked “really well” and asked if I’d changed my make-up.
        It has really given me a confidence boost and I would definitely recommend Rachel to anyone who is considering treatment. Thank you so much Rachel you are fantastic ! 🙂

5. Deb Shipley says:

Absolutely brilliant from the initial consultation through to the actual procedure. I was made to feel at ease all the way through. Would definitely recommend

6. CL says:

Rachel was incredibly gentle and put me at ease. The effects lasted longer than expected and I was very impressed with the results.
        The injections did not hurt at all and I have a low pain threshold, I have now had two treatments from Rachel and will now be a regular customer. I cannot recommend highly enough.

7. Sarah says:

Rachel is friendly and professional. I felt very at ease and confident that I was in the best hands. I had not had any treatments like this before. I had lip fillers and was super happy with the results. Will be back. Wonderful service 🙂

8. Anonymous says:

A few years ago I noticed two deep lines between my eyes in a photo, taken when I was actually quite happy but made my face look like it was in a permanent scowl. I was in my 30s and felt despite taking great care of my skin, nothing would set back the ageing process where my frown lines were concerned!

I had botox treatment with Rachel at her private treatment rooms. After only a few treatments the lines have all but faded, and the whole look is natural without the ‘frozen face’ look, plenty of natural wrinkles remain, I just look a little fresher.

I found Rachel to be immensely professional and I trust her as a registered nurse. I would heartily recommend her service, and I will be using other products and treatments in future too.

9. J-Louise says:

Today I went to a meeting with a customer that I had not seen for a month. When I walked up to shake hands with the her, she looked at me a little longer than usual, tipping their head to one side as if searching for an answer she then said… “Jen, you look different today, all dewy and fresh. Have you changed the colour of your hair, or just jumped out of the shower?”. I then went into the office, meeting with a few more members of the team, who all agreed collectively remarked that I looked “so young and fresh”. I was literally dancing inside. Unbeknown to the team I was meeting with, I hadn’t changed my hair colour, or just jumped out of the shower, but I had recently had a little Botox in my forehead and a little filler in my cheeks at Younger U. I am 45 years old and absolutely delighted that I look like I did 6-7 years ago. Done well, the treatment had made me look a younger and healthier version of myself,. I love the subtle but noticeable change Younger U achieved and would definitely recommend Rachel to anyone wanting quality treatment. No bruising, no pain, just a fresh dewy look. Thank you Rachel, I love my new look! You are brilliant!

10. Tracy says:

Outstanding natural results, absolutely delighted

Reviews for “Younger U Aesthetics”

1. Amanda says: