What Is Save Face?
Save Face is a national register of Accredited practitioners who provide non-surgical cosmetic treatments such as anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. Our Register is accredited by Professional Standards Authority and is recognised by the Government, The Department of Health, NHS England and The Care Quality Commission.
Why Use Save Face?
We don’t believe in taking chances and nor should you, especially when it comes to your health and appearance. There is no greater consequence than leaving either in the hands of someone who is unqualified and untrained.
We believe that excellent patient care, high standards of practice, knowledge and training go hand in hand with delivering great aesthetic outcomes. We ensure that you don’t compromise on either.
Each and every practitioner and clinic listed on our register has been inspected against our robust set of standards. Save Face visit each clinic location and undertake ALL the checks on your behalf, so you can be assured when you select a practitioner from this register;
- They are who they say they are
- They are a registered nurse/midwife, doctor, dentist or prescribing pharmacist with specialist training and insurance in each treatment listed on their profile
- They use licensed products sourced from reputable suppliers
- They have all of the necessary paperwork in place to protect you from undue risk and harm
- Their practice standards meet the requirements to provide you with safe treatments, in a safe environment.
Don’t just take our word for it, TV Doctor Christian Jessen explains why you should use Save Face to select a treatment provider.
Why is This Important?
In the right hands the results of non-surgical cosmetic treatments such as Botox® and dermal fillers can be fantastic, restoring a more youthful appearance, delivering subtle and discreet enhancements that not only make us look better but can help to make us feel better too.
Up until now, finding a safe, reputable practitioner has quite simply been a lottery. Legally, non-surgical cosmetic procedures like Botox® and dermal fillers can be injected by ANYONE regardless of their training or experience.
The lack of regulation has resulted in a mass of unscrupulous people masquerading as trained professionals who entice you through their doors promising to deliver great results at incredibly low prices. The truth is, without proper training, the results of any non-surgical cosmetic intervention can be disastrous. Just take a look at a few of our recent investigations in to bad practice.
You Can Use Save Face to find a Safe Reputable Practitioner
Selecting a safe practitioner can be extremely challenging. In an industry that is inadequately regulated and unaccountable many people are only influenced by price – or they are pressured into having treatments with time limited deals and discounts that can ultimately leave them feeling regretful and disappointed. When choosing to have a non-surgical cosmetic procedure, selecting the right practitioner is vital!
Searching the internet for information can be time consuming, daunting and very confusing.
Thankfully, now, identifying a safe, medically qualified practitioner has never been easier. If you are considering a treatment, you needn’t worry or spend time scouring the internet trying to differentiate between the good, the bad and the indifferent, because Save Face has visited each and every one of our accredited practitioners to ensure that you will be in safe hands, that use safe products in safe environments.
Considering a Treatment But Want More Information?
Treatment InformationVisit our treatment information pages for factual and impartial information on a wide range of non-surgical cosmetic treatments to help you prepare for your consultation with the practitioner you choose.View them here
In addition to connecting you with Save Face Accredited Practitioners that have all been individually assessed and verified, we want to ensure that if you are thinking of having a non-surgical cosmetic treatment you have all the facts you need to make the decision that is best for you.
Visit our treatment information pages for factual and impartial information on a wide range of non-surgical cosmetic treatments to help you prepare for your consultation with the practitioner you choose.
Our Save Face patient charter explains what we check and verify on your behalf to give you peace of mind in knowing about all of the added assurances that come as standard when you select a Save Face Accredited Practitioner.
You can also access our ‘Be Safe Checklist‘ which details what you should expect from a treatment provider as well as important points to consider before going ahead with a treatment including:
- Specific information relating to each treatment such as, what it is, what it is used for, how long it will last and what the side effects or associated risks of the treatments could be.
- How to ensure that a practitioner is appropriately qualified.
- What to expect during a consultation, how the treatment will be administered and what results you can expect.
- What questions you should ask to ensure you are fully informed before deciding to go ahead.
- What questions to ask to ensure you are being treated in a safe environment.
- When NOT to go ahead with non-surgical cosmetic treatment.
- What you should do if something goes wrong.