Walton Cross Farm, Windy Bank Lane, Huddersfield, WF15 8EX
Accredited 23rd May 2019
As a recognised specialist the field in aesthetics Saskia Leathley offers a range of treatments at various clinics, all defying the ageing process.
In one of our professional and relaxing clinics we invite you to express your needs in the strictest of confidence and discreetness. On your first visit you will be assessed for the suitability of any treatment, all options will be fully explained and all your questions answered.
With a main aim to achieve fabulous results and help you feel great about yourself our priority is you, our client.
Saskia is a highly recognised and qualified aesthetics practitioner, well respected in the industry
• Fully qualified and registered senior nurse since 1992.
• Head of aesthetics clinic at The Spire, Manchester.
• Teacher & Trainer of aesthetics for Q-Med (Dermal Filler)
• Founder member of British Associations of Cosmetic Nurses (BACN)
• A member of the advisory board for Allergan (originators of Botox©)
• Regular columnist in Spire Ask the Expert & Glossy magazines
• Member of Nursing & Midwifery Council
• Royal College of Nursing Member
Saskia is the best. She understands you and A. Makes you look 20 years younger. And B if you don't need something she will...
I thoroughly trust Saskia with my face , I recommend her to all my friends , family and customers and we all keep coming...
|Wrinkle relaxing injections|
|Medical Skin Needling|
|Aqualyx (Fat Reducing)|
*Please note that only the practitioners that are listed below have been assessed and approved by Save Face.
PractitionerName: Saskia Leathley-dixon Regulatory Body: NMC Prescriber: