Everyone has the right to expect a positive experience and a good treatment outcome. In the event of concern or complaint, patients have a right to be listened to and to be treated with respect.
If you have had a non- surgical cosmetic treatment and have been dissatisfied with the level of care you have received, Save face welcomes feedback on your experience. If you have a complaint that has not been resolved or one you feel unable to address to the clinic directly, then please complete the form below to help us assist you. Providing us with as much information as possible will help us provide you with appropriate advice or support in a timely fashion.
Our Complaints policy aims to achieve the following;
- To support the patient in making their complaint
- To monitor compliance with the complaints process
- To provide 3rd party investigation and review if satisfactory/fair resolution not achieved
- To identify areas for improvement and make recommendations
- To monitor implementation of service improvements, when recommended
- To include complaints made and process of resolution in clinic audit
- To identify areas of risk and take appropriate steps to prevent harm to the public and
- protect the reputation and credibility of the register and those on it
- To gather data on the nature of complaints in aesthetic practice to inform best practice standards
- Where there is evidence to indicate impairment of fitness to practice, to refer to appropriate statutory body and/or regulator
- Click the following link to view our Complaints Policy
The Anatomy of a Complaint
You can also access more information about making a complaint by clicking the icon to the right to access our patient guide which explains how to avoid unnecessary risks and where to turn when you have a complaint.
We also have a useful advice sheet about how to make a complaint which can be accessed here.
If you would like to make a complaint or raise a concern about a Save Face practitioner then please do so by completing the form below.
If you are unsure if the practitioner you have been treated by is Save Face registered you can check by using our practitioner checker.